Aiza noticed the vein in his head popping out. His anger was increasing as his grip on her phone tightened.

"I need his location." He said and picked up his phone.

"He in ***** ground! I am going." He picked up his keys.

"Nahi!" Aiza stopped him. He was in no state to drive.

"Tumhari meeting hai! I will go get him." Aiza said.

"I don't care about this meeting! I need to see him." Zaayan yelled.

"You do care about this meeting Zaayan! Mene kaha na me lekar arahi hu stop arguing with me! Go attend your meeting." Aiza put her foot down.

A knock on the door disturbed them.

"Yes?" Aiza said.

"Sir the clients are here." His assistant said.

Zaayan chooses not to reply so the assistant quietly left the room.

Zaayan threw his keys rightly across the wall and he banged his hand on table loudly.

"I will kill him!" He shook his head.

"And I won't stop you." Aiza replied darkly.

"Bring him here!" Zaayan ordered.

"Zaayan?" Aiza asked shocked.

"I will be back within 20 minutes bring him here!" Zaayan said again.

Aiza knew it was no use of arguing he was far to gone in fury this time. She herself was very very mad about this whole thing.

"He promised me wo kuch aisa kaam nahi krega! I allowed him to bunk konsa guardian allow krta ha? I did because I don't want to loose him loose our bond and he still decided to play with me trust! Me jaan lelunga iski!" He said angrily.

"Calm yourself down! Do whatever you want but get done with this meeting! You need to crack this deal! Goo." Aiza ordered sternly.

Zaayan sighted loudly as he took a deep breath.

"Go get him." He said and left the room. His entire mood was killed all the nervousness excitement nothing was there anymore it was only anger purely anger.

Hatim was in his cabin working on an important file when his phone peeped with his message. He opened his phone and checked the message it was from school they informed him about Haadi's absence.

Hatim frowned he remembered seeing the boy in school uniform this morning. He immediately dialled his wife's number he wanted to make sure that his son was okay.

Hatim called Nazia straight for 6 times but she didn't pick a single call worry bubbled inside him as he dialled her studios's number.

"Hello crochet's." The phone lady said.

"Rosy!" Hatim said.

"Hatim sir?" She asked.

"Nazia kaha ha?" Hatim asked.

"Mam!" Rosy shouted.

"Kon ha?" Nazia yelled back.

"Hatim sir ki call ayi ha." She said.

Nazia frowned and rushed from her office.

"Hello?" She said.

"Kaha ho tum? Phone kyu nahi utharrahi?" Hatim said in scolding manner.

"Rosy phone dena mera!" Nazia said.

"Sorry me inventories karahi thi." Nazia replied sheepishly after checking the miss calls.