Teaduo- Why I didn't kiss her?

Start from the beginning

Tina advances and throws herself into Bagi's arms, feeling comfortable with the unique scent of the woman. Tina hides her face in her neck, feeling the woman shiver and two strong hands hugging her tightly. Words didn't need to be said, with both taking their time in the embrace. The taller woman rests her head on Tina's hair, and her hand gently moves through the demon's brown locks. Tina tightens the hug even more, letting her weight be thrown on the woman, knowing she is strong enough to carry her.

— I was so worried when I didn't see you on the boat. I've never been so desperate in my life. — Bagi whispers. — Tina, I'm so happy to see you here.

Tina. The woman loves how her name sounds coming from the cat hybrid's mouth. She could listen to her saying her name forever. And internally, she dreamed she could. Loosening the embrace a bit, Tina backs away just enough to be able to hold the face of her beloved with both hands, and Bagi could still hold her by the waist. This seemed like the perfect moment for that. To do what she had imagined and dreamed of doing for so long.

However, before she could seal the lips of both, she sees movement behind her Angel. Two eyes stare at her, and small hands firmly hold the taller woman's coat. A child. She looks at Tina with curiosity, her big shiny eyes. Tina smiles at the half-dragon child, and Bagi notices her presence too.

— Oh, Tina, it's her that I want to introduce you to! — The woman releases the embrace and crouches to be at the girl's height. She whispers something in the girl's ear, and as a response, she laughs and takes out a paper from her backpack. She looks at Bagi, seeking confirmation, and she responds with a nod and an encouraging smile. With her little hands, the girl hands over a document to Tina, who takes it and thanks her.

— Oh my God! — Tina sees the big words written "Adoption Certificate." — Oh my God, Empanada, what a cute name! — Tina continues reading and sees her name. — I'm your mom! Bagi, we're moms, we have a baby! — Tina says, looking excitedly at both and throwing herself again into Bagi's arms, who stood up and picked up Empanada.

The three stay like this, with Tina talking about how she wants to be a good mother to the child and melting with love at the girl's handwriting on her yellowish plaque.

Upon releasing the girl, she quickly starts writing on her plaque, and both Tina and Bagi wait anxiously, looking at each other and then at the girl, with eyes full of excitement.

"Mama Bagi said you're her girlfriend."

The tall woman lets out a little scream, and suddenly the ground seems very interesting to her.

— Oh my God, I mean, I don't know. I mean, you never asked.

— Oh, I... I never asked, but after everything, I thought we already were. But I don't want to put you in a bad situation; it's just that some people started calling us that, and I don't know what got into me.

— You don't need to worry; I would love to be your girlfriend and also considered it, but I was waiting for an official request or at least for us to have our first real date.

Both look at each other, both with red faces and a bit out of breath after the rushed words. Empanada looks at both of them and smiles. She erases the plaque and starts scribbling another.

"Mama Tina, you're so pretty, just like Mama Bagi said."

— Oh, you're pretty too, little one. — Tina crouches and hugs the girl. — Mama Bagi has already made a room for you in her house?

"We started doing it, but we still need to decorate and paint."

Tina asks if she could help, and the child confirms eagerly with a nod. The demon woman smiles and takes Bagi's hand, following the lively child who leads them to the place that would be her room.

The tall woman is surprised by the touch, but she caresses Tina's hand with her finger, and when she sees Empanada ahead of both of them, Bagi pulls Tina back with their hands intertwined, putting one hand on her waist and the other on her face, looking deep into her eyes. The cat-like and profound eyes leave Tina breathless, but enough to take action.

— Can I kiss you? — Bagi whispers, very close to her ear. The warm air leaves the woman weak, who responds by sealing the lips of both in a slow but shy kiss. Tina holds behind Bagi's neck and wonders how it took so long to taste those sweet lips with a hint of tea. Neither of them wanted to rush things, and so they enjoyed the moment. When they separate, Tina also starts holding her girlfriend's face.

— 사랑해요, Bagi. — says the Korean, stroking her beloved's face with her fingers. Bagi looks at her surprised but smiles recognizing the phrase in Korean.

— I love you too, Tina. — says the Brazilian, also in her native language.

Both smile, and Bagi seals their lips again in a quick peck, intertwining both of their hands again. A little dragon pup observes through the window, trying to stay hidden but failing with her small horns and pancake beret appearing in the window. Both exchange a smile between them and walk towards the house.

The three spend the rest of the day there, playing with paint and getting to know each other while decorating one of their daughter's many rooms. The child smiles at her two mothers, happy to finally not be alone and to have mothers who love her.

Tina knew that this peace was probably temporary and fragile, but she would do everything to protect her new family, especially her new daughter, no matter what it takes.