Guapduo-Gathino

Credits: GiantNacho

Cellbit was home alone laying on the couch reading a book. He was in what looked to be in an uncomfortable position to an other living being but Cellbit found it comfortable. Probably a cat thing he thought to himself. His tail was out swaying back and forth and his ears were out. He usually had his features hidden as no one, not even his husband, knew Cellbit was a cat hybrid. Cellbit didn't know how they would react.

"Cellbo, I'm home!" Roier yelled it notifying Cellbit of his arrival. Cellbit tucked in his tail and his ears. He rolled off the couch and went to greet his husband. When he saw him his cat instincts took over and he pounced on him throwing Roier to the ground. A yelp escaped his mouth. Cellbit pinned Roier to the ground. Cellbit nuzzled up in Roiers neck not letting him up just laying on top of him. "Cellbit? You're squishing me. We can cuddle, but can we do it in bed?" Roier asked ruffling Cellbits hair. Cellbit was then snapped out of his instincts and got up. He helped Roier up, "Sorry, Guapito, I don't know what came over me..." he apologized. "Here let me make you some food." Cellbit walked over to the kitchen. Roier followed him concerned. "It's okay,mi amor, I don't mind." Cellbit nodded notifying Roier he heard him. He started to make some food for him. He was just making some simple chicken tacos. Roier left and sat on the couch waiting. While Cellbit was cooking some light reflected on the floor in a dot shape and traced along the floor. Cellbit saw it out of the corner of his eye and was immediately hypnotized by it. He started chasing after it purring quite loudly but not loud enough for Roier to hear. Eventually the light went away and Cellbit snapped out of hypnotization. He wondered what was wrong with him and why he had been acting so cat like today. It wasn't normal for him to be this bad usually. He was usually just a thing here or there that he could easily play off. Why not today? He kept thinking these thoughts as he finished the food and brought it to Roier.

"Ooo, that looks delicious amor." Roier complemented. Cellbit smiled and sat down on the couch next to him. Roier began to eat but stoped when he felt a weight on his lap. He looked down to see Cellbits head resting there. He giggled and gave Cellbit some head scratches. It felt magical. Cellbit kept nuzzling up to Roier and then it happened. He began to purr loudly.

Roier put his plate down that still had some food on it and looked at Cellbit confused. "Celllbo? Are you purring, like a cat?" He asked finding it adorable. Cellbit then snapped out of his delusion once again. He immediately stoped purring and ran to his and Roiers shared room. 'Shit shit shit shit shit' he thought to himself repeatedly. Did he really just purr in front of Roier. What was he thinking.

He was knocked out of his thoughts with a gentle knock on the door. "Cellby, hunny, you okay in there? Why'd you run off?" Roier asked. Cellbit could tell he was concerned. He went to the door and slowly opened it. When his saw Roier he looked supper concerned. He pulled Roier into a hug feeling bad he made him feel this way. He gently kissed him on the top of his head. That's when it happens his tail on it's own account rapped around Roiers leg and his ears went down to his sides pointing out. When they pulled away from each other Roiers face formed into a smile.

"YOUR A CAT!" He screamed shocked. His tone was laced with happiness. Cellbits tail and ears went straight back. "N-no no" Cellbits response was shaky. Roier completely ignored that thought. "Your like a Gathino, my Gathino..." he rambled on and on. Cellbits face was red by the time Roier finished his rambling. "Your new nickname can be Gathino!" Roiers eyes were sparkling.

Cellbit couldn't help but give him a cheeky smile. I mean it was absolutely adorable.

After Cellbit explained everything to Roier, who completely understood and reminded him that he love him no matter what, they decided to cuddle in bed. They tangled their leg together and held each others hands and Cellbits tail wrapped around Roiers waist. Cellbit was purring and Roier was happy. Roier eventually moved one of his hands to scratch behind Cellbits ear which quickly became Cellbits favorite thing.

"Te amo Guapito."

"Te amo Gathino."