Chapter 11: Devil's Trap

Day by day was passing, and he's becoming more brutal to her. Yn couldn't tell him something about it. She was waiting for him to kill her, but he wasn't killing her.

One day, she went to Jungkook and grabbed his legs. She was crying and told him...

Yn: Please, Jungkook, kill me. I can't live like this. Please kill me else leave me.

Jungkook: I said you have to suffer. You are not a deaf. I realised everything I said.

Yn shouted at him....

Yn: Every day you bring a girl to your room to have sex. You always beat me with your lather belt. You won't let me wear my clothes. Everyday you harrase me sexualy. How long do I have to suffer? I still love you. I should have hate you more than anything in the world, but I love you like a shameless. Please kill me. Don't keep me alive. I can't live like this.

Jungkook: I wanted to beg you like this. I wanted the worst feeling in your eye. Ok I'm killing you. Wait, let me bring my knife.

He got up and brought his knife. He grabbed her jaw and said.

Jungkook: Look at this knife. I'm gonna stabe you with this. May be your middle of the chest would be the best place to stabe.

Yn closed her eyes, and all the memories showed before her. He grabbed her jaw and shouted, his hand was going down to her chest.

****

Everything finished. Yn opened her eyes and saw that the knife was touching her chest. He didn't stabe her. She smiled and said.

Yn: I knew that. You can't kill me because you love me.

She got up and grabbed his neck and said...

Yn: Please, Jungkook. Try to feel me. Please, Jungkook. You love me, try to understand .

Jungkook eyes became red. He slapped her so hardly and she fell of. He pulled her hair and said.

Jungkook: I'll never love you. Never, ever. I just wanna punish you harder and make your life hell. Nothing else. So stop day dreaming Yn.

He kicked her and went out. Yn screamed loudly.

Yn: I love you, Jungkook. Please forgive me or kill me. I. Can't take this anymore. Please kill me. I don't wanna live like this. I can't even kill my self, why you checking my patience? Kill me.

This words reached at his ear but he didn't give a fuck. She screamed again and again. Nothing was more painful than this to her.

At the dinner time...

Jungkook was taking his dinner and Yn was standing beside him. Suddenly she felt very disgusted and ran to the bathroom. She vomited there a lot. She understood that something was going on. She wasn't feeling okay since Jungkook started it to her.

She went to the kitchen and drinks water. After dinner, he called Yn to him. Yn went behind. She knows what gonna happen. Jungkook ordered her to strip.

Yn: Jungkook.. I'm not feeling okey today. I can't do it with you please.

Jungkook: What did you say.

Yn: I can't do it with you because I'm not well. I'm feeling so bad today. Please try to understand.

Jungkook: How dare you.

He shouted at her, and pulled her hair. He dragged her to the bed and slapped her. Yn was crying and begging to stop. But he wasn't.

He ripped off her dress and took a lather belt. Yn was crying but again requested him to stop. He started to beat her with that belt. Her whole body was burning but still she was begging. Suddenly she screamed in pain when Jungkook pushed his dick into her without any warning.