𝖝𝖎𝖝. jealousy jealousy

xix.┊jealousy jealousy
09 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

┊jealousy jealousy09 x 1★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Aoife layed peacefully on her comfortable bed, her head resting on a bunch of pillows, while listening to Jackie and Grace picking out an outfit for the county fair that was the next day.

She didn't really think about nothing special, but after Grace's arrival her outfit slightly changed into a white wavy dress and a flannel loose shirt. It did seem to fit the vibes of the occasion, so she was quite satisfied with it. She was also excited to spend some time in her friend's presence, having fun and seeing Isaac there too, of course.

If she was not counting their fights over the most small, stupid things like who's turn it was one to get food or Isaac getting mad at her for taking his leather jacket once again━━although he couldn't stay mad at her for longer than five minutes.

Aoife was the one who could stay mad at him for even a whole day, but Isaac tried not to get on her nerves. Sometimes it was a bit harder, though, but it's not like he would say that out loud.

"I don't think Alex cares about my outfit, he has more important stuff to do!" Jackie took off the har Grace gave her, turning back to the girls. "Like?" Grace asked in confusion.

"Like, competing! And like, why's he still mad at me . ."

"He's still mad at you, for the awards dinner? That was ages ago!" Grace scoffed at her words in disabelief, Aoife also furrowing her eyebrows. "I don't think I've ever seen someone more dramatic than that guy." She commented, slipping a cherry lollipop in her lips once again.

"And all because of Cole, who was just so awful." Jackie explained, talking about the night when he came drunk and made quite a show there in front of a crowd of people. Oh well.

"People say horrible things when they're drunk."

Jackie didn't get her friend's explanation, passing by her and walking up to the bed Aoife was on. "No, they say honest things. And Cole said, he wishes I never moved here." She sighed and put the cowboy hat back on the bed, which quickly landed in Aoife's hands, the girl throwing it on her head instead.

She even grew to like the farm ranch vibes, she could admit that. Maybe even a tiny bit more than the chaos of the city?

"Yeah . . maybe it's like a, you know, boy tugs on the girl's pigtails because he actually likes her?" Grace tried to find an explanation, sitting next to Aoife, who laughed at her words. "That's what I was saying! I can't believe you two didn't notice that much earlier, his jealousy is clearly visible. Even I saw it, while having literal vision problems."