𝖛. sincere apologies

v.┊sincere apologies
02 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

┊sincere apologies02 x 1★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Girl, Jacob Wilder just asked me about you, and you're reacting like that?!"

Aoife scoffed hearing Grace's scream in the phone, pulling it away from her ear to avoid going totally deaf. The girl was walking around the porch, talking, more like just listening to Grace talking about only one thing all morning.

"Who the fuck is Jacob Wilder?" She asked finally, cutting her off, suddenly only silence to be heard, which made her check if the call was still going.

It was.

"Aoife, you're joking . . right?"

The now brunette girl laughed at her voice, probably not expecting that she had actually no clue who the boy in question was.

"Jacob's in some of my classes" The girl turned around to see Danny walking up the stairs, shrugging a bit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just overheard a bit . ."

"That's fine, really" Aoife smiled to him, seeing the Walter boy try to explain, but it really wasn't that hard to not hear her, when her voice was so loud.

"See? It's impossible not to know him! I'm gonna introduce you, so be ready, bye!"

"Wait, what . ."

Aoife raised her eyebrows in confusion, hearing her words but didn't get the chance to say anything more after the call ended. She let out a sigh and looked up at Danny, who was holding in a laugh.

"You heard that, didn't you?"

"Yup"

The Howard girl sighed while slipping her phone in her jeans pocket, wondering if Danny knew something more. They didn't talk often, but if they did, it was a nice talk, not as dramatic or chaotic as with the others. Everyone in this house was different, almost entirely.

"If you want to know more, then you should meet him yourself, just be careful. Jacob is not the kindest guy, not to everyone atleast." The boy told her, laying himself on the couch, looking like he needed some rest after the chores work.

"I felt that" Aoife smiled and noticed Jackie climbing up the stairs, coming back from her morning runs she used to do almost everyday. She would never get where her motivation came from. "How was your morning sweat squeezer, Jack?"