𝖎𝖎. howard girl

ii.┊howard girl
01 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

┊howard girl01 x 1★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Wait, you all live here, together?" Jackie asked Will, as the three climbed up the stairs, looking terrified at the thought.

Aoife already knew the answer after her earlier conversation with Katherine and George in the car, so she wasn't surprised at the answer nor the amount of people living here. Although, it was a lot of them here.

"Uh no, I live in town with my fiance Hayley, but everyone else, yeah" He answered while looking at the girls face expressions.

"Atleast you'll have peace." Aoife commented on his words, making him smile. "So, here's your room, girls." He nodded towards the door and opened it. "I hope you will share it, somehow."

"Yeah, I hope that too."

He laughed quietly at Aoife's words, as they entered the room. She already knew it was Katherine's art studio, but it was much more professional than she expected it to be. She almost felt bad for the lack of talent she had for painting, because all of this will probably go to a waste.

"It was my mom's art studio." Will threw the backpack on the bed filled with suitcases. "Wow." Jackie commented, before a loud bang was heard from behind her, making Aoife jump in place.

"God, I think I got an heartattack." Aoife murmured with her hand on her chest, noticing it was only Cole with a box now on the floor.

The blonde just smirked slightly at her reaction, only then taking a good look on her. He could tell she will fit here, and especially, get along with the others.

Cole turned to Will. "Will you're gonna help, there's a ton of stuff to bring out."

"Uhm, we can do it." Jackie insisted, but her sister wasn't really having it. "Oh, hell no." She whispered to herself, while laying on the comfortable bed, a bit too comfortable, because she knew the lazyness was about to take over.

"No. You two make yourself at home . . or atleast you, Jackie." Will announced seeing Aoife on the bed and with a funny expression, left the room, as it was just Cole left. "Yeah, don't worry about it, New York."

Aoife scoffed quietly at his words, watching the way he scanned them both before leaving with his stupid-looking, cocky grin. All her fifteen years of her life she barely had any contact with boys, just to move in with almost ten, in an house centered in the middle of nowhere.