𝖝𝖎. habla español

xi.┊habla español
05 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

┊habla español05 x 1★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Aoife smiled a lot, she really did━━a smile that perfectly fitted her personality━━a sarcastic one.

Everyone close to her enough could tell when she actually smiled, except some of them still couldn't figure her out. Like Lee, who saw her smiling and inmediately jumped to conclusions that she actually enjoyed talking with Jacob Wilder.

But, let's go back to this one later.

Aoife got a text message from Jackie, who informed her about the food packages and going with Erin. It was quite a shock they were going together, but she didn't question it. She just hoped the girls will survive their trip.

If not, there would atleast be more food on the thanksgiving table. Oh well.

Joking of course. Or maybe not? Okay, Aoife stop.

But something else was on her mind quite a lot lately and the fact that it was two people didn't make it easy to think about. Especially, when it was Aoife Howard we were talking about.

The brunette never actually thought she would have to be in a similar situation, but here she was, life surprising her one more time.

The girl blinked a few times, as she felt Grace nudging her shoulder. Just then she realized through her sunglasses, that they were already at the Walter's house, after spending the afternoon on their usual gossip session, surrounded by delicious icecream and desserts.

Thanksgiving was thanksgiving, for them it was just another day, but for their family's sake they decided to go back just in time for dinner.

Aoife sighed already feeling numb from all the food they had, even her mouth from all the talking too. They talked for hours, but she still didn't talk with her about the one thing she was so curious about.

It was weird. The way she thinked about it all day, and still, nothing came out on the daylight.

Aoife hugged the girl and smiled, pulling her lollipop from her mouth.

"Well, are you sure you don't want to come in? There's so many people inside already, and I really don't want to sit there so . ."

"Aoife, my mom would kill me, I swear." She narrowed her eyes at her, looking like she was holding back a smile.

"So you're telling me you wouldn't like to see the Walter boys, not even Isaac?" Aoife smirked, knowing what she was doing. She wanted to finally see if there actually was something going on, realizing her mind was a bit more messy lately.