𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. pink blush

xviii.┊pink blush
08 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

notes on the end, check them out after reading!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Hey, you think I should put some more cologne?"

Lee sniffed in the air, fixing his tie before responding to his brother.

"I . . don't think that's possible. Aoife's gonna smell you from up here."

Meanwhile, the whole family was already ready for the awards. Well, maybe except one individual, who was busy with something else . . .
But certainly no one knew that.

Aoife texted back a few friends, only now having the time to do so, deciding it was finally time to go. The girl could tell Jackie had something to do, so she finally left the room before she could hear any more knocking.

The girl huffed in irritation realizing the heels Jackie almost forced on her feet were not the most comfortable, but to her luck she could walk properly in them. The model show's she walked as a kid did pay off after all.

Aoife walked down the stairs, trying not to kill herself, holding onto the stair railing for dear life. She made a step by step, probably looking like she was born with broken legs, but she really couldn't care less in that moment. Especially because the stairs suddenly seemed so steep and high.

She looked up suddenly hearing a quiet laugh from down stairs, only to see Isaac covering his mouth, while watching her struggle walking.

"So funny, isn't it?" The girl death glared him and with his help walked down the three last steps, the boy still smirking.

"Not at all" He raised his hands in surrender, finally being able to calm down. And when he did, his expression changed so drastically, that Aoife felt slightly concerned. Isaac examined carefully her face and body, but still focusing more on her face.

She also noticed the way he looked in the grey suit he had on, silver rings glistening on his fingers and his hair in a good looking mess, like always.

But she couldn't help but feel . . weird under his gaze. It felt like he was the first person who looked at her like this, and it was such a new feeling, she didn't know what to think about.

"You're blushing."

His voice cut the silence like a knife and Aoife inmediately understanding the meaning behind his words, furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.