Chapter 111 - Possible New Team Member?

Start from the beginning

After all, even if Luke is strong, he cannot not rest.

Luke's stamina is not infinite, but the monsters in the dungeon are near infinite.

Without rest, once you go deep into the dungeon, you are very likely to be exhausted to death by the monsters inside.

One day without rest may not be a big deal, three days without rest may not be a big deal with Luke's current physical condition, but what about a week without rest?

Not only that, but you also have to fight endless intense battles without being able to relax.

If this continues for a week or half a month, even a strong man will collapse.

Riveria's worries are not groundless.

At first, when Ais hadn't grown up yet, Luke did indeed worry about how to rest inside the dungeon.

However, these worries gradually disappeared as Ais gradually became stronger.

Guarding the entrance while destroying the wall, not to mention Luke, even the current Ais can do it easily.

But even so, the lack of a teammate still had an impact on Luke and Ais's dungeon exploration.

Luke and Ais, who have already upgraded to Lv4 adventurers, are qualified to initially step into the 37th floor, which is known as the deep floors.

But facing this "deadly zone", they can't cross it no matter what without suitable teammates.

The combat interval in the deep floors of the dungeon is only five minutes at most, and even less than a minute at shortest.

According to Ais's current strength, she is not yet able to take on the responsibilities of two team members alone in the deep floors.

If the two of them plan to enter the deep floors, it means that Luke's rest time cannot be guaranteed.

This is the biggest problem they are facing now.

Either honestly wait for Ais to upgrade to Lv5, or listen to Riveria's suggestion and add new members to their team.

Luke knows that Ais will stay at Lv4 for more than two years before she can level up, so waiting for her to be promoted to Lv5 is not a good option.

As for adding members to their team, to be honest, it is also very difficult.

A team like Luke and Ais that has been trained together for several years can only choose new members from within their Familia.

But let alone within their Familia, even looking at the entire Orario, besides Finn and other first-class adventurers, how many people can keep up with Luke and Ais's pace?

Luke and Ais's combat style is a one-hit kill at super high speed.

In battle, the two of them will move at a very high speed and instantly kill most of the monsters they encounter on their path, in order to constantly move forward.

Even Ais, with the blessing of 'Ariel', 'Avenger' and the new skill that she didn't possess in her original storyline, can only do it without holding Luke back.

This makes Luke wonder where to find another new teammate who can keep up with their pace and whose fighting style matches theirs.

In fact, Luke has been thinking about finding a new teammate for a long time, and it's not that he doesn't have a clue on who to choose.

In the current Orario, there are only two people who meet Luke's requirements.

They are Bete Loga and Ryuu Lion.

Bete has been surpassed by Luke and Ais in terms of level. He is now only a Lv3 adventurer.

But his fighting style is very compatible with Luke and Ais, and both of them are good at short-term battles at super high speed.

Although his level is a bit low, Bete has two skills that allow him to increase his ability values in high-speed combat, which is not inferior to that of a regular Lv4 adventurer.

And Luke also knows that Bete has two other trump cards.

As a new teammate, Bete is fully qualified.

But Bete is not a member of Loki Familia now. As the leader of Vidar Familia, he has the responsibility to lead his entire Familia, and it is unlikely that he will join Luke's team.

And in recent times, it seems that Bete has not been seen around the city, and he hasn't even visited his favorite 'Hibachitei' for a drink.

Luke even wondered if Bete had already left Orario.

Another candidate for teammate is Ryuu Lion, a rising star of Astraea Familia.

Ryuu can be said to be the best candidate for a new team member.

Also a Lv4 adventurer, her current ability values even surpasses Ais by a lot.

She possesses powerful magic that can be used for long-range attack and a very rare recovery magic, and she is also good at fast-speed combat like Luke and Ais.

Ryuu not only perfectly fits Luke and Ais's combat rhythm, but also makes up for their lack of long-range support and healing ability.

She really is the most perfect choice for a new team member.

However, Ryuu is even less likely to join Luke's team than Bete.

Perhaps because of her competitive spirit, this elf lady has never given Luke and Ais a good face.

Although she doesn't have any intention of hostility, she doesn't have any intention of interacting with them either.

At the same time, Ryuu is also the mainstay of Astraea Familia.

She has her own fixed dungeon exploration team, so there is no need for her to join Luke's team at all.

---

More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):
patreon.com/tom22

---

PS: I don't know when I will keep uploading on Wattpad. So, if you want to read more chapters go to my patreon page. I've already uploaded more than 140 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Tom22