°•~Chapter thirty two⚠️Smut!⚠️~•°

Start from the beginning

He complied and thrusted faster. My moans grew louder as he kept his pace, slowly going faster. He thrusted harder and hit my prostate. My eyes rolled back slightly and I moaned loudly. "Aah~! H-h*ll!~" Kat smirked sadistically as I came again. He continued to hit the spot until he finished.

(Help💀✋️)

We laid down as he hugged me. He kissed my forehead and looked at me. I looked at him and smiled. He chuckled and wiped my mouth. I blushed and turned my head away. "S-shut up." I muttered. He chuckled and pulled my frame to his.

"I love you too." He said. I turned my head back and he kissed me. "I love you so much kat." I mumbled. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you too Izu~." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

.

.

.

I woke up and saw kat hanging up my wedding dress. The realization hit me and I smiled. "Morning husband!" I chirped. He turned to me. "Morning wife! Put some clothes on, it's time for breakfast." He said. I nodded and grabbed some fresh boxers. I put them on and walked into the closet.

I grabbed some shorts and a crop top and put them on. I then grabbed some heels and put them on. I walked out to see kat waiting for me. I smiled and he grabbed my hand. We left our room and walked downstairs. I saw Hachi and Zayne drinking coffee and walked over.

"Morning!" I chirped as I grabbed a mug. "Morning Izuku/zuzu/zuku!" Everyone said happily. I poured coffee in my cup and sat down. I saw Hachi pour more coffee into her cup and she handed Zayne the pot. 

"Hachi? Are you okay? You look tired." I asked taking a sip from my cup. Kat sat next to me and hugged me. I smiled and looked back at the couple. "I want to move rooms." She grumbled. "Why?" Dad asked. The two looked at him, at each other, and then at kat and I. 

"Those two were way to d*mn loud last night." Zayne said gesturing to kat and I with his mug. Everyone looked at us confused. "What do you mean? We didn't hear anything last night." Mom asked. Aunt Mitsuki smirked in realization and whispered to Aunt Daliah and Uncle Masaru.

Their eyes widened and they smirked too. "We mean, that those to were having lots of fun." Hachi said taking a sip of her coffee. Everyone looked confused and denki piped up. "We're they playing twister or something?" He asked.

"I guess you could call it that." Hachi said. Kat snickered and I blushed. "In short they were f**king for like three hours last night." Zayne said. Everyone looked shocked. "Three hours?!" Neito shouted. 

"Yeah! Three f**king hours! I'm f**king tired! I tried to tune it out but these blasted things, I hear with, enhance sound! So yeah!" Hachi semi-yelled. "I thought we re-sound proofed their room?" Mom said. "Yeah, well! It didn't f**king work!" She shouted angrily.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly. "But it was his fault. Not mine!" I said pointing at katsuki. He looked at me. "No, it's your volume. You need to control that." Kat said. I looked at him. "I can't do the with my hands above my head, now can I?" I snapped back playfully.

He choked on his food slightly. "I suppose that's fair." He mumbled. I huffed in triumph. I took a bite of my food and looked at the others. They were staring at us with wide eyes. "What?" I asked.

"You two really have no shame..." Shin said. I shook my head. "Not a bit." I said happily. Dad looked at Hachi. "I'll allow you to switch rooms. But you can't leave your hallway." He said. "Oh, thank goodness!" Hachi said dramatically.

"If you hadn't I might have died!" She said putting a hand on her chest and one on her forehead. She then fell backwards into Zayne's arms. "No, don't leave me!" He said dramatically. "I'm sorry, tell the two horny b*st*rds, friends, and my family I love them." She said and pretended to die. 

Zayne made fake tears flow down his face. "No! Cheshire!" He yelled dramatically holding the pinkett in his arms. We all laughed at the two. "Beautiful! Bravo, bravo!" Jayla said wiping a fake tear from her eyes. The two stood up straight and bowed.

"Thank you! Thank you!" They said in unison. Uncle zawa rolled his eyes. I giggled and Kat chuckled at the twos performance. Once everyone had calmed down Uncle Mike looked at us. "So, what are you two gonna do for your honey moon?" He asked.

"I believe we're just going to chill here." Kat said and I nodded in agreement. "But you two are always here." Aunt Daliah added. I nodded. "We know! But we only get to see Uncle zawa, Uncle mic, and the others during the summer. We want to spend time with them!" I chirped.

"We'll, isn't that sweet!" Aunt Mitsuki said. I smiled. "Okay! I'm bored! Can we go do something!?" Hachi whined and her back fell onto the counter. "What do you guys wanna do?" Mineta asked.

"We could go to the mall, gymnasium, carnival-" Hachi cut Chloe off. "Did you say gymnasium!? Ooh! As in gymnastics!? We should go there then we can come back and change then go to the mall!" Hachi chirped.

"I thought you didn't know how to do gymnastics?" Shin asked. "I didn't. I wanna test out some new tricks I learned though!" She said. "I like that idea!" Blake said. Others agreed. "Okay! Go get everything you need! We'll meet at the gymnasium!" Chloe said. We all nodded and left to get our things.