Chapter 4

When we finally got to the top steps both if the twin smiled and lead me to my room. Justin went back down the stairs while Jason stayed with me. "You can start unpacking if you like" Jason said "Okay I will" I replied "would you like some help to unpack" Jason asked "sure if you really want to" I replied Jason unzipped the bag that had all my close in. "This room id huge" i said I guess Jason guess heard me and started to giggle. He looked up and said " you know you got the small room right". "What but this room is huge i mean look at this bed and has a trampoline so i could jump in to bed, and look at this window its huge and it has book shelves on each side of it and look at this bench under neath the window". I said " Here do you want to see my room it huge"Jason said "sure which not" i replied we got up and walked to the left from my room we walked thro the door and i could not believe my eye. He had in 1/4 of his room a popcorn machine and a couch and a big flat screen TV and on the other one fourth of the room there was a bad that was blue and had picture of the Victoria's Secret models. By the popcorn machin there was a door and i guess it was the bath room and straight across there was another door it was a closet. His whole room was blue. "Your room is small right" jason said "yeah ut is compared to my room" i replied. He laughed "lets go back you your room and finish unpacking packing" jason said i nodded my head and started to walk back to my room.

**2hours later**

We just finished unpacking. "So how life sarah" jason asked "Good i guess. So what's up with Justin he's acting kind of werid". "Umm his girlfriend broke up with him" Jason replied. "Oh" i said "Im headed out to go get dinner would you like anything" Pattie ask "No thank you im fine" i replied " can I get candy" jason asked like he was two. "Sure what kind, would you like candy sarah" "sure why" i replied "every kind that they have" Jason said " What for dinner" jason asked " Pizza and Justin is coming with me so its just you to here". Pattie said and walked out. Jason sat there and kept staring at im in tell.........