Chapter 3

Sarah's point of view

*4hours later*

I have been on the plane for five hours. The plane has just landed and we are waiting for the pilot to let us off. While i was sitting there I remember that i had to call Pattie. I got my ohone from im bag and looked for her number. I found it and called it. It ringed a few times then she finally picked up. "Hey sweetie we are standing by the luggage pick up thing" pattie said "okay the pilot is now just letting us off" I said annoyed. "Okay see you on a few sweetie" pattie said then hung up the phone. As i was walking towards the baggage clam a say Justin and Jason they had there back against me looking around. I decided to run and jump on them. The two guys truned around and looked at me it wasn't Justin and Jason it was some other dude. I said sorry really fast and walked the other way. I looked for the baggage thing agian. "I guess i was headed the wrong way be for because my baggage clam is right her i looked around confused. Then all of a sudden someone with tattooed arms rapt them around me. I jumped and turn around "I missed you" i said to Justin. Then someone else reptiles there hand around me "Hey Jason" i said. "What I dont get I missed you Jason. Just Hey Jason" Jason said. "I missed you to Jason" i said "So how are you guys" i asked. They looked at eachother the said in unison" Good how are you baby girl" I looked at them " Good I guess what's up with the nicknames and where's pattie" I said. "Pattie is in the car" Justin said. "You know you like the name we use" Jason said in a sexual voice. Just then my bag came out. I walked over and picked it up. Justin stood next to me "here let me take it" Justin said. We walked to patties car. Justin put the bags in the car then got in it was in the car Pattie sat in the driver seat, then Jason in the passenger. Justin and I sat in the back. Justin kept staring at me. I would look at him a few times. Pattie broke the silence but asking me " How have you been Sarah"? " Good i guess even tho my mom sent me to you guys its not a bad thi g or anything its just at of know where i have to leave and move to canada" i said she nodded her head. She said "your room is in between Justin and Jason. They will show you uour room and around the house". I nodded then pattie asked "How old are you agian"? "Im 16 i will be 17 in July" I replied. We arrived at the house and justin took my stuff in. He carried it up the stairs and waited for me. To get up there and Jason followed behind me. I could feel eyes staring at my lower half.