Chapter 2

Sarah's point of view

I woke up the the sound of my alarm clock it read 2:00am. Fuck i have to get in the shower. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my cheerleading sweat pants that are grey and have the word Cheerleader on the leg and a t-shirt. It was the only thing left in my closet. I hoped in the shower and did my business and got out. I plugged in my hair dryer and curling iron. I had the towel rapt around me while i blow dryed my hair. I got done and put on my close the clock ready 2:20 "Shit" i mumbled to my self then my mom walk in she looked at me then said "just making sure you up" I looked at her and finish putting my hair in a loss ponie tell and curled my hair after curling it i took out the hair tie and the curls fell on my shoulder. I looked around my room one more time to make shur i have everything. " yep i have every thing". I shut my door and caried my bags from my room to the car. I will miss the sound of the morning rush hour in las vegas i laugh. Just then my mom came out of the house "are you ready"? "Ready then i will ever be" i replied she rolled her eyes we got to the air port and she walked in with me. She followed me down to my gate and it was B7. I sat down in one of the chairs. My mom looked at me and handed me 500 dollars she looked in me dead i the eye and said "take the money im not going to be there to see you go to prom or your first date so here take this" i looked at her took the money and laughed i got up and hugged her i told her i love her and i hope to see her agian. After that was the last time i saw her in a Very long time. I got on the plane and fot to sit in the very front. The pilot got on the intercom and said "welcome to south western Thank you for picking our flight we will be taken off in 10 minutes"

**10 minutes later**

The pilot got on again and said that we need to put are seat belts on and bla bla bla

**4 hours later**