You want to return her kindness in some way, seeing the sweet girl sad instead of her usual smile. It made you feel a bit saddened as well, so standing up from your seat. You make your way towards the bluenette's desk, seeing how her shoulders are trembling as she cries. This is bad.. After your previous week being having to fight akumanization from Hawkmoth, you learned that negative emotions attract his attention.

And you may not be there all the time to prevent anyone from getting akumatized, but you can try to prevent one person from being victim to it. "Hey uhm.. Marinette." You start off, you can't admit how sometimes you come off as awkward when trying to be involved in some type of interaction. Blue ocean eyes stare back at you, her sparkling pupils widening, as she fixes her posture and sits up straight. Trying to wipe the tears that continue to fall from her eyelids, she let out a small chuckle as if to say to not worry about it.

"H-Hi, Y/n..! S-Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit under the weather.." She lied, stuttering a bit. You gave her a small look of empathy, placing your hand onto the edges of the desk. "No, I'm sorry.. because I overheard your conversation. I know it's not my concern, but.. I want to help." You offered, making Marinette a bit shocked by that. She slowly shakes her head, she doesn't want to involve you too, she'll only waste your time. "Y-You don't have to.. It's just stupid.. I-I don't want to make you-" You softly cut her off, giving her a close-eyed smile.

"I insist, you are a sweet and kind girl, Marinette. If you want to be friends with Adri-en..? Then I'm sure you can! I'm positive!" It took a full minute for the bluenette girl to reply, as she blinked and averted her gaze with a blush. Ah.. you misunderstood it clearly- what is she thinking..? It works fine in her favor, she'll feel bad if you get caught up with her awful advances towards Adrien.. but hey, you'll still help her get close to him, so it's not all that bad.. right? Didn't know how to reply, instead she simply nodded her head shyly.

You felt a soft nudge against your arm, and you turned towards Marinette's friend, Alya. "Oh girl- you are gonna be in for a long drive." She chuckles, both her and Marinette sending looks from each other, merely Marinette as she lightly shakes her head with a small smile, indicating for Alya to go along with it. And before you could give Alya a giggle of your own, another student entered the room. Marinette shrinks in her seat, seeing the love of her life closing the door behind him with Nino already upfront and walking towards Alya. Her blue eyes scanned the blonde's movement, the way he held the doorknob and his fingers slipped off of it when he knew the door was closed. And the way his hand returns back to the long strap of his crossbody bag.

She could already feel herself melting when she looks up and he stares back down at her with a gentle smile. Her heart is already exploding, The Adrien! Send her a smile first! She can't believe it..! Then she notices how his perfectly green emerald eyes switch to someone else, she slightly furrows her eyebrows before turning her gaze lightly towards where Adrien is looking at.

Oh.. you approach him? Wait- why so sudden-

"Hello, you're Adrien right?" You asked the blonde, and he looks at you a bit, slightly confused but he nods his head with an awkward chuckle. "Yeah, that's me." Okay, Marinette wanna be friends with this guy, but wait- what were you going to ask him again? Oh- right, you came up with an idea. "Uh, Marinette kinda needs your opinion on something- uhm." You look back towards Marinette, who went stiff and her face completely red. You look towards Alya, you were kind of indirectly asking for help to finish your sentence. You have no idea what Marinette even needs help with, Oh! Maybe subjects? You quite notice that he is good with smart stuff, you don't know. You just heard Ms Bustier call him at times and he seems to answer her questions like it was no problem.