Temple Visit

After Two Days

Today is the day Jimin has to visit the Moon Goddess for blessings and to fulfill the royal rituals. Jimin, Mother Queen, and Taehyung are ready to visit the temple. Namjoon has arranged the most comfortable chariot with the skilled charioteer along with some guards. chariot is covered from all the side like a moving chamber this is specially for royal omegas so that no one can get even a glance of the omegas. and they can travel comfortably. even though they have already ordered the temple caretaker to stop the commoner's visit to the temple, as royal family omegas are visiting here for the day.

Inside The Buggy
Jimin is sitting with his mother-in-law. He is happy and excited to visit the temple. After two weeks, he is going outside the castle. He loves traveling. He is sitting besides the window, watching the outside view of moving trees and a beautiful forest with different types of trees, flowers, fruits, and scenery that he has never seen in his life. because when he was a kid, he only visited his grandparents kingdom twice. Being a royal omega, he wasn't allowed to roam outside because of security reasons, and it's been considered that a good omega should not have to roam around freely. He is happy. A beautiful smile is plastered on his lips. Taehyung and the Queen Mother are watching him with sad eyes. They know they don't have any choice now; apart from that, they are both hesitating to teach him everything openly. Now they left everything to the moon goddess.
At The Goddess Temple

After three-hour journey, they reached the temple. The whole temple is empty for royal omegas. There is a deity statue of the moongoddess, and the door of the temple is east-facing every night. Moonlight falls on this statue. This beautiful statue seems like it is about to speak at any moment. Taehyung and Mother are both worshipping and praying with their eyes closed, following all the rituals, while Jimin is looking at the beautiful goddess statue. He is feeling like this statue is smiling at him and watching him. He gave his beautiful smile to the goddess statue. Jimin also fulfilled all the rituals as instructed by his mother-in-law. Every omega visits here for fortune, for their alphas long lives, and for a good married life. and barren omegas come here to pray for pups. It's a place where people come to fulfill their wishes.

"Taehyung, I am little tired from this long journey." queen Mother said after completing all the rituals

"It's because you are old now." Taehyung said this to the Queen Mother in a teasing tone. Jimin laughed at this comment from Taehyung.

The queen mother glared at both of them. both stopped laughing immediately.

"Amma I am liking this place; it's beautiful and peaceful. Can I see around? There is a beautiful river flowing behind the temple." Jimin asked for permission to roam around for a while.

"No jimin Don't go here and there; I know this place is beautiful and peaceful. But there are always security threats for royal families. All the guards are outside the temple because alphas are not allowed to enter in this temple who will guard you . I don't have the energy to follow you," Queen mother said

"Yes, mother me to I am also feeling tired. I can't also follow you everywhere. Jimin, let's sit with us for a while. Then we have to return to Castle, Mother; there is a place to sit in the courtyard of the temple." taehyung suggested 

earlier Jimin's face was blooming like a fresh flower when they refused his request suddenly it changed into a sad face. His mother and Taehyung noticed his withered face. Both of them are too weak for him can't see his sad face.

"Jimin my son you can go to see around but don't go too far;" his mother allowed him after watching his sad face.  Jimin squealed in happiness and hugged his mother for allowing him to see around the temple. He left the place to see the river behind the temple.

King's Queen On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara