Spectacular View

Royal Dining Hall

Next morning, all the omegas are serving food to their alphas. but Jimin is  nowhere to be seen. Jungkook noticed only his Omega is present.

"Where is my omega?" Jungkook asked with a straight face to his mother.

"He is in my chamber." Jungkook's mother replied.

"why he is not here when everyone's omega is here and serving their alphas. Where is mine?" Isn't it a responsibility for the omegas, to serve their alphas their first meal of the day? Why is Jimin avoiding all his responsibilities for me? Can't he cook?" Jungkook asked in complaints.

"He can cook perfectly, but he is not well, health issue." Jungkook's mother

"WHAT OUR HEALERS ARE DOING CAN'T THEY HEAL ONE OMEGA." Jungkook is angered healers.

"That means it will take time to visit the goddess temple."  Jungkook asked his mother
"Yes, we can't take him on this long journey in this bad health condition." Queen Mother replied:

Jungkook is so desperate to complete the visit ritual. He wants his Omega in his room as soon as possible. He also wants his omega to be healthy to make love. He is eating his food, but with an angry face. He doesn't know why he is feeling angry at Jimin. Because he is not able to touch him, it's causing him frustration to him.

Taehyung is smirking under his veil. while hearing Jungkook's desperation
"Keep blabbering. You deserve it for treating your own omega like this" Taehyung said in his mind. He is thinking about Jimin's conditions on that night when he was with Jungkook in his chamber.

"Let him heal first; it will take some time. Don't be so impatient. Jungkook's" mother said

Now everyone is eating silently, even his disabled father, who can't speak in front of Alpha King. Everyone knows what Jungkook is.

Mother Queen's Chamber
Jimin is playing with twins. He is enjoying time with both kids.Taehyung brought food for Jimin. Taehyung placed a food tray on the table. and saw outside the window. that it is cloudy. and it looks like soon it is going to be heavy rain.

"Jimin, eat your food." taehyung said

Jimin smiled at Taehyung. "friend aroma to good food seems delicious This dessert is my favorite." Jimin spoke

"Really, then eat it." Taehyung said this with a smile on his face.

When Jimin was eating his food, he suddenly noticed. Taehyung has marks on his neck. Jimin felt a pang in his heart for Taehyung; he thought Taehyung's alpha also did dirty things with his friend.

"Friend, are you all right? I mean," he pointed at his hickeys.

Taehyung felt shy in front of Jimin and smiled, "Yes, Jimin, I am fine and happy, and this is called love marks. When an Omega and his alpha make love with each other with their consent, these marks are called love marks." Taehyung is trying to teach him. Jimin felt weired about how his friend could like it when an alpha ate his neck like this. Jimin is eating his food without talking further; he is not liking his friend's appreciation for neck biting.

Taehyung noticed it, but he is determined to teach Jimin something because now that he is a married Omega and has responsibilities towards his husband, he can't deny it every day, how long they can make excuses in front of the Alpha King; this thing is unavoidable for married Omegas after all, and the king will ask for it. Being a powerful alpha, he can't control his urges; this desire is unavoidable for alphas. When he was busy thinking about all this, he heard the queen's mother also enter the chamber.

"Jimin, my son Have you finished your food? Take your herbal remedy." Queen Jeon said.

"No, Amma, now I don't need a remedy. I am good and healthy now."Jimin smiled at Queen Jeon with a heartwarming smile. melt the queen's heart
"Queen Amma, huhm ahum taehyung, gesturing to queen mother, is about to talk to Jimin about our topic.