"You know how much painters are charging these days?"

"Money is not an issue, between all of us we bring in half a million a year. Hire someone who knows what what they're doing." I put my hands on my hips.

"Shit, you was complaining about the bathroom needed a paint job so I tried to do this for you."

I turn to him, holding his face. "Aww baby and I find that so sweet but hire a real painter, okay."

"Whatever," he lifts his face up so I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Don't be like that."

Dame leans against the sink looking at us, then he pulls me into him and hugs me. Chace, leans back into the wall. "We still going to Stony and Jay's for Juneteenth?"

"Ooh, thanks for bringing that up. I need to make sure Jaylen has all of our hurts sizes." I pull out my phone.

"For what?" Dame kisses my neck.

"We are all wearing matching shirts that weekend. He wants to use the pictures for showcasing happy and healthy black gay couples."

"Jay, always on his creative shit." Chace jumps up touching the top of the door.

"He does a lot of work for free, that's why he's always being blessed." I sent him all of our shirt sizes.

"You know if Khi and Cario coming?" Chace looks at me.

"Most likely. Why you asking me?"

"Y'all swear y'all besties and shit now, cause y'all bonded." He says it in a girly voice, snapping his fingers.

"Khi my baby. He always text me good morning and goodnight." I show them the one from this morning."

"Khi texts me too Bae."Dame shows me.

"Oooh, imma have to have a lil talk with him. I feel betrayed." I send him a text.

Chace shakes his head. "Never thought I'd see the day you two was cool."

"Me either but stranger things have happened. Look at us." We all like around at each other.

"Hell yeah." We all say and laugh.

"Oh, please text me anything y'all want added to the grocery list. Also you both will be going with me and CamCam this time."

"Man no,"

"I won't be taking no for an answer Chace. We're all going as a family."

"Why do we all have to go?" He leans against the threshold.

"Because that's what families do and because I love when we go together."

"That's fine." Dame hugs me tighter.

"You a suck up, you always just go along with what he say."

"Happy man, get all the ass you can." He nuzzles his nose into my neck.

I pat his face. "Mmhm, surely will."

"Carter ass gon up the ass no matter what."

I pull Dame's arms from around me and rush Chace. He ducks down and covers his head. "Stop acting like I have no self control."

"Baby, you really don't. You a lil easy."

"Chace, you better run." Dame stood up and pulled me back.

Chace took off. "Just be real." He yells as he dashed out the door.

"Nah, don't save him." I turn to face Dame, I reach up to put my arms around his neck. He cuffs my ass.