The Manhattan Project part 2

Beginne am Anfang

Casey was about to get hit by the laser but April climbed onto the space worm and knocked the droid away.

"Come on, Case! Let's get going, April!" I stated.

I pull Casey and April up onto the worm.

"Move it, girl! Go, worm, go!" I stated. 

"We'll distract the Kraang! Do your thing, Donnie!" I exclaimed. 

"I don't believe it. Whoa! That's my little sister!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"To the surface, wormie!" 

From the ground, the space worm emerged.

"Whoo-hoo! Yes!" Casey exclaimed. 

Some tiger mutant started to attack but Father knocked him and the tiger was mostly being eaten by the worm. All the droids and space worms get sucked into the portal. Donnie wrapped a cord around his waist and hung on. He managed to save April and Casey once the portal closed.

"You did it, Donnie! You saved the city." April stated.  

"I'm gonna take back everything I said about you, Donnie. You rule." Casey stated. 

"Father!" I exclaimed as I ran to him. 

"My child, your safe. I thought the Shredder had got you." Father said. 

"Shredder told you that he had me?" I asked and Father nodded. 

"He doesn't have me, he has my parents in his dungeon. Sooner or later I will get them back. Wait a second, where and Leo, Raph and Mikey?" I asked. 

We found Leo, Raph and Mikey and we explain everything from our side. 

"So the earthquakes were caused by giant worms that lived under the sewers? That sounds worse than giant cockroaches!" Raph stated. 

"Well, I'm stoked you guys are back. Come here!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey grabs me, Donnie, April and Casey in a big hug. Everyone laughs.

"We're glad to be back, trust me." I stated. 

"You did it, sensei." Leo stated. 

"With the help of my brave children, yes, we all did it." Father stated. 

"But what about Karai?" I asked. 

"I still can't believe that evil witch is your daughter. Um, sorry to be so honest." April stated. 

"Perhaps one day she will believe the truth. But that is her decision. For now, we celebrate." Father stated. 

"Yeah! Time for some Antonio's! So where do you think that Kraang worm went anyway?" Mikey asked. 

"I honestly don't care, as long it's far away from here." I stated and everyone stares at me in shock. 

"What? I honestly don't care. Let's just go home." I stated. 

We got back to lair and everyone was on the couch having fun, while I was on the couch with Phoenix, thinking about things. 

"Why don't we here what happen on your end?" I asked. 

"It was crazy, sis. Shredder was telling Sensei that he had you and that you weren't coming back. You found your parents and that you realized that your place was with the Foot clan, with your real family. Then Karai, Tiger Claw, Rahzar and Fishface tried taking down Sensei. But they're gone now and we don't have to worry. I think they got the message that you are ours, not theirs." Mikey stated. 

"I don't think it's that easy, Mikey. If I know anything about the Shredder, it's that he won't give up until he gets what he wants. He wants all of you dead and he wants me to join the Foot clan. Like that will ever happen, but my point is we can't stop fighting until we are truly safe. Come one Phoenix, let's go get some air." I stated.