"Ohh, really what has he told you about me?"I asked, prying on what Asher had to say.

Hopefully, he didn't mention that embarrassing and clumsy instant that I have been through with him to all his pals plus I Wasn't avoiding him since I have been working on a music project for my classes nonetheless, I was wondering what he told his teammates about me and I was nervous regarding the things that Asher was going to tell me what his friend let out about me. Henceforth, I feel like throwing up or a little bit shaky. Alright, remember Natalia that there was no need for me to be nervous because he was just a guy who happened to want to get to know the real me.

Furthermore, I saw Wyatt, Avenna, Grayson, Natalia and Holden skating into the roller area from the corner of my eyes even though we were all having a great time but no boy has ever had me feeling this way because I wish he was heard to tell me this all by himself, maybe he wasn't one if those guy who were like a golden retrievers type of boys to often wear his heart on his sleeves anyways, none of those things seems to matter to me, in the meantime, i did remember when he somehow found out what my ex-boyfriend was doing behind my back including the way he did defend me by being in a little bit of a grappled with him. I was eager to heard what he thinks of me beneath all of my flaws and imperfection not still quite in my lover phrase unfortunately, it was life isn't living out the best of your single era not settling over any frogs that come along until i saw Mason leaning against the doorframe a few week ago of the hockey house or the time he caught me in the library being in close proximity from each other.

Wyatt added in "Mason would literally be mad at us if we told you."

Understandingly nodded my head thinking that it must be a part of their secret bro-code which I get sort of in a way especially when my friends and I had something exactly like it called the sister code or the girl code. I hold on to the side of the skating rink trying to attach my phone to my mini phone holder to record myself roller skating with my friends when i thought it would be great posting material on instagram or Tiktok to show that i wasn't all about writing or covering songs whilst i sat on my dorm room playing on my piano keyboard to my followers to show the crazy,cool, and amazing fun side of my personality to helped me stop thinking about him because i can't get him outta of my head until I saw a cherry blossoms flower that laying on the table not having any owner next to it as i slowly walked out of the rink to the table to see there was a note next to it attached.

It reads: Hey, my shooting star

Do you know that the only chance to actually catch or watch a shooting star is one in a million chances? Almost like the odds that there was only one girl like you, Rochelle Stevens; it is completely unbelievable that people don't notice a star when they see one unlike me who see how incredibly gorgeous, beautifully talented, intelligent and creatively fun you're to be around.

Anyway, I wanted to be your muse to keep on inspiring you to do what you love every single day of your life.

Yours always,

Your muse, Mason.

"However, I'm sure it will be worth it to know what our man Mase thinks about you."said Grayson picking up the cherry blossoms to smell it.

To say I wasn't crushing so hard on the inside of me was an understatement because it was a lie I was insanely excited on both internally and externally. Not only was the most reserved, quiet, hottest and glofiled hockey player Mason Avery by all the girls in the university except for my friends who we were in relationship or not interested in him, he wrote me a flipping note attached to my favorite flower that reminds me of the picture my mum used to take with her friends and then he asked to be my muse like he actually wrote those words holy puck because this might be an actual start of our secret love story, unlike every single love novel I spent most of life learning how to drown out the loneliness not looking for a prince charming.

And then in a beat, he comes along right into my life standing there in the pouring rain as he offers me a lift in his car to take me to one of my first gigs and honestly it has been a while since I have ever heard back from him. I think of him more as a rugged reserve hockey defendees player even though my mom told me never to settle for the less which I was pretty sure that she was talking about my ex-boyfriend Tristan Knight however, I most definitely upgraded to an all-star, handsome, hottest, caring and one of the most popular talked about hockey player here at Rockwell University.

"There is no other alternative though than you can listen to my recording of him talking about you for almost an hour or so."Holden spoke up to me.

Our university hockey team was not keeping it a secret from me how much one of their teammates likes and it was almost like they were his wingmen by hyping him up to me as well as making sure that they mention his best favorable qualities to me. The problem wasn't him but nevertheless, it was me who keeps thinking about how I always give too much into every relationship or situation-ship that I have been in. Regarding their wingmen skills, I keep on dwelling on each word that they were saying to me.

Finding myself giving in and agreeing to go on a trial date with him next week Saturday afternoon after he clearly memorized what my favorite flowers were, not like all the boys that I have dated before who always seems to get it wrong but it was interesting to see how much he does pay attention to details of everything I say or did.

"Fine, I will go on a date with your teammate Mason unless you give him this note that has the answers to his question."I told all his hockey teammates.

Moreover, it was very interestingly funny that his teammates were celebrating together and that they have managed to put in a good word for their best mates that won him a date with me. I tried my hardest not to laugh at their reaction to setting us up on a date, in addition to that this was the real meaning of friendships helping their best pal and teammates get a date with someone who they like.

Momentarily, Avenna, Jessamyn, Natalia and Charlie were all possibly planning for a girls meeting with me next week to discuss or prepare to help me get ready for my date with a hockey player even though I was still very weary of getting back into the dating scene after my terrible heartbreak including the process healing was letting my friends plan for a revenge.