CHAPTER 5

I was busy as a hardworking student who wanted to write only for fun. So this story is just made out of boredom.

XUN MEINXU POV :

I quickly backed my step and removed the hand at my shoulder who i saw was Ming Fanshu.

"Wait people, The book is incomplete!!" I shouted. Making all of them stop. Looking at me strangely. I sighed placing my hand on my forehead.

I tried to explain, why the book can't be given to some of the people here except, Shang Xuyin and I.

"What I mean to all of you, is that the book containing all of the fighting strategies and methods is unfinished!"I tried to say but they only looked more confused.

'Where did their head go?'

" But, Meinxu, if we offer you a deal would you give it to us? "a smirking Cha Xugen said to me. I scoffed and turned my head to the side. While my wrists are across my chest.

"How much do you have?" stretching out my palm. Opening it and signaling to where they should give the money.

"Hm... For now I have 50gold and 100 silver." I was shocked. He had that much money in his pocket.

I smiled.

"Then.... It's a deal!" saying that I ran to my mansion and went to my chamber.

They were all waiting outside. I don't mind giving my methods of fighting book. Because, I have the book containing many more onto it.

"Here the book." I gave him the book. As soon as he touched the book. He instantly opened the pages.

"I see.... You also made some illustrations." he 2as saying as his hand was on his chin. The others behind him took only a peep.

He closed it. Looking at me with wonder. "Cha Xugen, I know what you are thinking...."

He was smiling widely and I sighed in pain. "Let me guess.. You."

"You want me to demonstrate the Inxu method, knowing that it is the most difficult thing for me do." I wonder how he instantly found the page where the Inxu method is.... Knowing it was at the page 203.....

"Then follow me.."i said and instructed my hand to follow me. As we walk I could see their eyes throwing intense gazes at my back. While some of them only look at one person....

We stopped at the Space I had been hiding. This space was special for me. It is the only space where I could wield my full power and the only space that could wisthand my powers mana.

I stretched my body. Of course we need to stretch  our body so we are prepared.

"If you all want to learn from the book, watvh closely and analyze my moves." saying that I ran fast and while that happens I created a dummy, using it as my opponent.

Of course, the dummy fights back.

And after that I showed them.

"It may look, easy for you to do. But. Let me tell you all this, the Inxu method is not an easy thing for your body to do."

"It needs your cooperation and skills."

They all stared at me, looking at me and staring at the book. Cha xugen who is holding the book was frowning. Confused why, I walked towards them.

"Is there any misunderstanding here?" I said. "No. But these fighting strategies are easy to understand but, hard to do."

I laughed slightly and tapped his shoulders. "That's alright.. But if you may know, almost all of that are my imagination."