7. Unexpected Marriage Proposal

Comincia dall'inizio

Meanwhile, abhimanyu and Arjun with their men left Chauhan palace immediately after getting the news of Prity going missing.

Their sister got lost and they don't want to think of consequences, that's why they never wanted her to return to Pratapgarh. Their rivals are way too cunning and merciless.

They contacted all security and police stations gathering whole team of police. Every corner of city should be checked.
Even roads are blocked and borders of city were curfewed.

Arjun was continuously beating his steering wheel in anger. He would kill the culprit if a single scratch would be found in his sister's skin.

The City again witnessed the chaos of black cars driven violently.....
.
.
Since his Lily was still resting, Rayan turned on his laptop and enjoyed his brother in laws going crazy.
There's more to come.....

Soon the morning arrived, and Rayan was continuously staring at his lady from the couch. He knew he wouldn't be able to control himself near her.
And dearest Kai is staying at hotel giving his best friend and sis in law some privacy.
.
.
.

And dearest Kai is staying at hotel giving his best friend and sis in law some privacy

My eyes never left her petite frame trying to wake up. Her struggles died down once she realised where she actually is. She was getting her senses back and I am just anticipating about her reaction all with that blank facade but only I know how much it was hard for me to not able to touch her despite staying so near her.

She screamed once she saw herself half naked,
Oh goodness don't tell me she's going to get wrong ideas.

It's my time to reveal....

"This is not the right way to greet your soon to be husband sweetheart. Also I would love you to scream when we'll be doing some unholy deeds and you will be under my mercy".

I said and walked to her compressing the excitement going through my veins.

"Y-you".

"Ohh you remembered me, I'm really flattered".

I was actually flattered by the fact she remembered me. The day we met, so it was fate, we met I got obsessed with her and she also didn't forget me.

I sat beside her and she flinched in my mere presence near her.

"Relax pretty, I won't hurt you. Do you remember anything from last night?

I asked

She held her head and maybe tried to remember.
I expected a positive response but seems like my lady just easily judges someone without a proper check.
Whatever she remembered might made me villain already.

"You were drugged and I helped you".

"H-how c-could you ??

Well, I actually estimated it accurately, she already thought the wrong way.