I started preparing soft kisses on her neck and she titled her face giving me more acces. She dug her nails on the back of my head when I bit her skin and she moaned. I started soothing by licking the spot.

She flinched when someone knocked on the door. She looked at me and removed her hands from my neck. I groaned when she step back. " Who is it ?. "

" Hukum badi ma ne Rani sa ko taiyaar ho ke jaldi aane ke liye kaha hai. Pooja ka samay ho Raha hai " The maid said. I told her that we will be coming in some time. I looked at my wife, the little tigress who was now blushing hard.

" Wait for me. " I said and went into bathroom for a cold shower now, to take care of myself... After twenty minutes I stepped out of the bathroom, and her mesmerizing gaze once again left me breathless. It felt as if time stood still, and my heart skipped a beat. I placed my hand on my heart and I could feel its passionate rhythm.

In that moment, i couldn't see anything else around me except her. She stood before me, adorned in a red Banarasi saree. Her attire, the crimson Banarasi saree, the exquisite necklace, the engagement ring on her finger, the mehendi bearing my name on her hands, the sacred mangalsutra adorning her neck, and the sindoor with my name on her forehead. She is My wife.

Author's Pov

She cleared her throat, and he snapped back to reality. She smirked at him, but now was not the time to tease him because they were getting late for the prayer ceremony, and she didn't want to leave a bad impression on everyone on her very first day. "We should go downstairs. Shall we?" she asked, and upon her husband's nod, they both stepped out of the room.

As they were descending the stairs, Ruhaani saw his entire family sitting in the hall, and perhaps after a long time, she was feeling nervous because of them.

Seeing her so nervous, Yuvraj held her hand. Usually, you can't tell what's going on in someone's mind just by looking at their emotionless face, but with years of experience and understanding people's minds, he could guess what was going on in her mind. Though it was difficult, who wouldn't be nervous? It was her first day in her in-laws' house, a family she didn't even know...

Actually, it's not like we can say for sure, but maybe there are other things that are making Ruhaani nervous. "Mrs. Rathore, you look beautiful," he said. Upon hearing this, she stopped on the stairs. She was shocked.

He never gives compliments like that, and he never gives them genuinely. He always does it just to annoy or tease. The whole hall was quiet, so everyone heard this and all the youngsters started clapping, whistling, and cheering for them. "Oh, I had given up hope that my son would ever compliment a girl. Forget about complimenting, he won't even look at a girl. I had given up hope for that too," Yuvraj's mother said emotionally, wiping her fake tears. Yuvraj's aunt also supported her.