The Black Sea

Come down to the black sea.....

Swimming with me....

The wind and the sea...

The darkness and me...

We're swimming in the black sea...

I call, I call...

Come down, come on down with me...

Don't go too deep...

Or I'll take you with me...

I snorted and sat up in my chair, rubbing my eyes aggressively and yawning. The haunting melody was still stuck in my mind...

I had been having the same dream like that for the past four nights. The same melody that was known by practically everyone in Mobius seas. It was the melody our mothers would sing to us to warn us about swimming too deep into the water. It was mainly about going to far in and a siren could get you but sirens were nothing except a children's bedtime story.

The real things sailors out here had to fear were captains like me. We were real and definitely dangerous.
Well most of the time.
I stretched and grabbed my hat. Then I walked out of my cabin to be met with my first mate's face, looking like she was about to knock.

My first mate, Rouge Adriene Bat. Also like a sister figure to me.
She was around my height but much more thicker than I was, and she had long silky white hair that was braided back. She wore a white shirt and corset and opened up vest and brown pants. She also had a ton of jewelry on. Sparkly bangle bracelets on her wrists, multiple strings of beads and jewels around her neck, and many piercings in her ears. She also had jewel and bead strands hanging off her belt and off her wings, and jeweled bracelets adorned her ankles. She only had one ring though and it was placed on her left ring finger, gold with purple jewels in it.

"Ah Captain! You're up! Good! I was just about to come get you!" She chirped.

I sighed and nodded.

Ah yes introductions, how could I be so impolite?

My name is Shadow. Shadow Black Doom. I'm the captain of the Cursed Pearl, and she's been my home ever since I was a pup.

I've owned this ship for decades and it has never sunk or needed to be replaced or taken by another crew.

Cursed Pearl was a perfect ship, and I was it's captain.

"Yes, yes, I'm up, Rouge, what do you need?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"We're coming up on that town where we were told to go for supplies. Do you want us to dock in the pubic area or find another spot for us?" She asked as we walked up to the elevated area, located for the steering wheel.

At the wheel was our navigator, Silver, his long elegant quills pulled back into a messy ponytail. He was tall and lean, and wore a much less put together outfit and a compass around his neck. He had tired golden eyes and nicked ears with multiple gold piercings.
At his side, holding the map, was my little sister, Cream. She was a tan bunny with soft brown eyes, and chocolate brown bangs with orange markings on her ears and eyes. She had a couple nicks in her ears and she wore an orange bandanna.
She had on clothes of orange, blue, and white, and was a lot shorter than the rest of us considering she was 12, but she was just as valued as any crew member I had.

"We should pull into a less populated harbor. We don't want to pull attention." I said.

"Got it captain!" Said Silver, turning the wheel.

Our ship steered left a bit and Cream passed me the map.

"We're pulling into emerald coast harbor, big brother! Hopefully we don't run into...intoooo...Meh...Memphis..."