Chapter 5

During the whole month, everyone was training themselves for battle and Vox was spying on them with his VoxTech drone. He was laughing calling them stupid for trying to fight the angels. 

"Wow?! They are seriously going to fight?! They are so fucking dead!!" Vox said as he laughs then he saw a person glitching in the background as Vox smirks as he drools. "Aww Alastor, looks like your little hotel didn't work out too well.... I can't wait to watch you get FUCKED!" As Vox said that he started laughing as Alastor struck a pose on camera for a spilt second, only to show off that he's better than him.

The night before extermination day, after the little pep talk, they went inside to have a few drinks, Alastor as usually would usually drink his usual whiskey as he stood by side by Lucifer, they of course had their talked sometime after they came back to the hotel before they got everyone started to train for the next day.

"Here's for not dying today and not dying tomorrow!" Sir Pentious says as he raised up his drink as everyone else did so too, Eve was watching them from the distance as she went out to go see someone.

Once Eve went outside, she saw a girl waiting for her report now. Eve then speaks up, "Hello Roo.... I'm here now, so what do you need?"

"How is that deer pet of mine doing?" Roo then said as she looks at Eve. "Alright I guess... but he is in a relationship with the King of Hell Lucifer..." Eve then reported to her. "Oh? he is now isn't he...? He forgot who owns him hasn't he, hmm?" Roo then glares at her. "He did.... They did had a falling out but I guess their love was too stron..-" Eve said as Roo interrupted her by pulling her by a green chain up to Roo's face. "Get those two to break up.... if you do so then I will figure out a way for you to see your precious Adam again and your freedom.... You got it?" Roo then told Eve as she glares into her eyes. "... I got it..." Eve said defeated as Roo lets her go then went back to her cheery self. "Good! Anyways, I'll be off now!" Roo said as she giggled before teleporting away. Eve just rolled her eyes annoyed by Roo, but she did wanted to get rid of this deal and soon, she then walked back into the hotel.

After Husk and Angel had a lovingly talk Sir Pentious then went to Cherri Bomb who was sitting by Angel as she was drinking her drink, as Sir Pentious was going to attempt to confess to Cherri.

"Uhh... Hey Cherri..?" Sir Pentious said as he took off his hat looking at Cherri as he held out his hand.

"Yeah?" Cherri said as she looks at him then took his hand as Sir Pentious shook her hand as he blushes. "I just want to say... I love.... your explosivesss.... they ssuit you... and I lo... I hope you don't die tomorrow ! Bye!" Sir Pentious said that as he ran off from being embarrassed. "Ok??" Cherri said as she was confused by this.

"Y'know Cherri... you could totally hit that!" Angel said as he gave a look at her before Cherri laughs. "Don't be gross!" Cherri said as she took a drink from her glass then Angel smirks.

"Anyways... He has two dicks by the way" Angel said as he took a drink from his glass as Cherri then thought about it as she smiles and was extremely curious about it.

Alastor was in his and Lucifer's room as he was starting to worry about tomorrow, he would try to attack Charlie but it wasn't his place to hurt Lucifer's own daughter, but he knew she wouldn't show mercy as he was trying to think about her, the exterminators on the other hand, could just die for all he care. Lucifer then walked in their room as he noticed Alastor as he was worried about him. "Al..?" Lucifer called out to him. "Ah.. yes Luci..?" Alastor then said as he looked at Lucifer. "What's wrong Al...?" Lucifer then asked as he walked up to him. "Well.... it's just... what are we going to do about your daughter...? I know that you don't want her dead at all..." Alastor then said as he looks at Lucifer and held his hands. Lucifer looks down at the ground as his eyes saddened a bit as he said, "I'll try to figure something out about her.... I hope..."