"I obviously want to go to that lake," Teagan said.

"Yeah, and maybe we can check out the mountain town," Dean suggested.

"Okay, let's go get changed into bathing suits then," said Eva.

I went up to the girls' room, and we all got changed. I changed into my two-piece swimsuit with a red top and black bottoms. Eva wore a baby blue bikini set, and Teagan wore a bright pink top with black bottoms.

We met downstairs again. The boys were wearing similarly colored swim trunks.

"Race you!" Dean shouted and sped out the door toward the lake. The five of us rushed after him.

When we reached the dock, Dean and Teagan jumped in first, hand in hand. Adam pushed Eva in and jumped behind her. Walker grabbed my waist and pulled me into the water with him.

"What was that for?" I asked after I came up from under the water. It was shallow enough that I could touch the bottom, but only with the tips of my toes.

"Fun," was all he said. I splashed him, he splashed me back, and it turned into a splash fight.

"Aaliyah! Walker! You're getting the rest of us wet, too!" Teagan complained, holding her hands up to shield her face.

"You're literally in the water. You're supposed to get wet," Dean teased and dunked her head under the water quickly.

We played a couple of water games, such as who could make the biggest splash or who could do the biggest cannon ball. We were in the lake for a couple of hours until we decided to go in for lunch.

"That was fun," Walker observed, wrapping a towel around my shoulders as I climbed out of the lake.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed, getting butterflies from his touch on my shoulders.

"So, what's for lunch?" Teagan asked once we got inside and gathered around the table, propping her head on her fists eagerly.

"We boyfriends decided to grab some food today..." Adam began.

"We may have ordered some food that should be getting here soon," Dean said.

"What?" Eva asked excitedly.

"You'll see," Adam replied.

Suddenly, the cabin doorbell rang. "Speak of the devil," Walker said and went over to the door. He picked up a bag of food and brought it to the table.

"Chick-fil-A!" I exclaimed happily.

"This is for Eva," Adam said as he rooted through the paper bag, handing his girlfriend her food. "This is for Teagan, and this is for Aaliyah. And you all got a lemonade and fries."

"Oh my gosh, you remembered!" Teagan said happily as she opened the box of grilled nuggets.

"Of course I did." Dean picked her up and spun her around.

Eva was looking at Adam with her mouth wide in excitement. Adam leaned over and kissed her quickly. "I know what you like," he murmured.

"Yes, you do," Eva agreed, taking a bite of her spicy chicken sandwich.

As for me, Walker had gifted me a deluxe chicken sandwich, which was my favorite. He held my hand over my head and spun me around. "Do you like it?" He whispered in my ear.

"Of course I do," I whispered back.

"Did you guys get something?" Teagan asked.

"Obviously. It's Chick-fil-A," Dean said. "We can't pass that up."