Chapter 25

Liam and I stay back against the large tree, his strong muscular arms wrapped around me.

"I wouldn't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while." Liam brushes his finger through my tangled hair. "And she will be loved. And she will be loved." Liam holds the loved part for longer. "I know where you hide alone in your car, know all of the things that make you who you are. I know goodbye means nothing at all, comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls." Liam actually has a really beautiful singing voice. "I don't mind spending every day. Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Please don't try so hard to say goodbye." Liam's voice lowers into a calmer tone.

"What song is that?" I ask closing my eyes and nuzzling further into his chest.

"She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5." Liam stops brushing my hair and puts his hand on my tear stained cheek. "You're not worthless and you're not an item, you deserve better than Harry is treating you. Any guys would be lucky to have you, Harry doesn't understand that."

"Well, since I was kidnapped Harry has made it pretty clear I have to say in anything and I'm his little sex toy. I'm just an object to him and when I get too old for him and he's bored with me he'll either kill me or just lock me away." I feel tears spring up into my closed eyes.

"Alison, he actually loves you." I can feel Liam looking down at me. "He just doesn't know how to express it." I open my eyes and feel a tear escape from them.

"Well, that isn't how you show love and I had already said I loved him to him." My bottom lip starts to shake and my nostrils become slightly larger from trying to hold in tears. "I lied. I've only actually loved one person but I got over him. I knew it'd never happen."

"Ali, you deserve better." Liam brushes the side of his thumb under my cheek bone. I close my eyes again and exhale deeply and tiredly. I would kill to see Spencer just once more. Anywhere, any time, under any circumstances, anything. "Your eyes, your eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining. Her hair, her hair, fall perfectly when I first saw her. She's so beautiful and I tell her every day."

"I don't know where to go." I say. I watching the sunset. The bright orange sky with bold reds and warm pink streaks above us. You can vaguely see stars coming out. "I can't go back, he'll hurt me even more."

"You have to, love." Liam looks down at me, I open my eyes and sit up a bit. "I'll protect you, make sure he doesn't hurt you and make sure Harry knows nothing happened between us."

"No, you don't get it, I can't go back." I stand, my butt numb from sitting on it too long. "You have no idea what he has done to me, how much pain I'm in." My speech starts to stutter. "I've been cut and whipped and sexualy abused! I have a feeling he is going to hurt me until I can't hurt anymore."

"You need to at least talk to him," Liam says looking up at the sky. The sun is now almost at sea level. "Give him what he wants and if he starts to hit or cut or burn or whip you show him it isn't bothering you. Show Harry you're strong and unbreakable."

------

My palm sweat as I turn the door knob for our room. I push the door open slowly trying to slip in un-noticed. Harry lies on the bed, just the way when I left. My thoughts are all scattered, I have no idea why I'm doing this but I guess I have no sometime.

"Alison." He opens one eyes then walks up to me. My stomach has the butterflies you get when you're next in line for a rollercoaster.

"Harry." I try to say controlling the sensation to cry or have my lip shake. But that'd being showing weakness.

"You're mine." Harry pushes me up against the wall and holds his hands to the back of my thigh. "Say it." I just stand there, my stomach feeling like it's about to burst with nervousness. "Say it!" He demands.

"I'm yours, Harry." My breaths stuttering. "I'm yours." I repeat. I never used to be this scared of him.

But the truth is, I'm terrified of him.

"Good job, babe." Harry smirks deviously. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" His hot lips on my neck nibbling at the bruised skin and between my shoulder blades. Harry's hand move to the small of my back and reach down my shorts.

I drape my legs around Harry's waist and jump into his arms. I'm doing what Liam told me to do, show him that I'm not weak. I lay on top of Harry as his hands move up my shirt to my bra which he un-hooks in a couple seconds. Faster than I've ever been able to un-hook my bra.

I used to think death was a bad thing but truthfully...

It doesn't sound so bad now.