Chapter 13

"Alison?" Harry asks snapping in front of my face. "You okay, babe?" After the part about him telling me about the forest everything came together so I stopped him.

"Y-y-yeah." I stutter. I can't believe Janie just left me there, she ran from me, she didn't even ask me to come with her when she left! Tear roll down my cheeks.

"Oh, Alison." Harry pulls me into his lap and holds me tightly. "You're mine and nothing can stop that."

"It's not you." Actually it partly but not the main reason. Peer pressure got to me, she was never really my friend, she left me there... Alone. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Alison," Harry stops me on the way to the bathroom. "Please, don't do this." I slam the door in Harry's face "If you don't open the door then I'll kick it down"

I unlock the door then sit on the edge of the bath tub. My face in my hands, cheeks tear stained. Harry stands in the door way looking at me. I ask him to leave but he doesn't say a word.

"Leave!" I shout at him, he doesn't move. "Stare at me, cut me, kill me for all I care!" I look up at him. "You sicken me, I don't understand why you had to kidnap me, I don't understand how you can be this cruel."

"I think you need to calm down." Harry says, calmly smiling at me.

"You don't tell me what to do!" I walk over to him and point my index finger to his chest and look him in the eye. "I am my own person."

"No," Harry smirks at me. "You're my toy."

"Please leave, I'm going to take a shower." I push him out of the bathroom door. Harry puts his hands on my hips and pull me in close, our lip attached together. Moving in unison, I pull back and run into the bathroom. I turn on the tap, hoping to hide the sobs that are about to come out. I take one of the face cloths and bury my face in it, trying to cover all the sobs. He is going to kill me.

I strip down then go in the shower, water in my eyes. I hear the bathroom door open, probably Harry. He tells me to put a towel on, so I do then I come out. He holds a syringe in his right hand walk toward me. Harry holds my jaw and tilts my head.

"Shh," He says inserting the needle into my neck. I feel a sharp pain in my neck, squeezing my eyes shut trying to hold back tears. "This will go into action in about 2 minutes."

My eyes begin to get heavy, I try to keep them open my everytime I blink they get heavier. Everything around me spins then blurs.

Harry's POV

I remove the towel from Alison and pull her into the shower with me. The serum I just gave her will make her peacful and calm, she will do whatever I say as she's under it. I turn the shower head on and kiss her neck gently at first then start biting gently around her ear. I bite harder and harder around her clavical. She moans harder the more I nibble, I smirk and look up at her.

"Oh, Alison." I smirk at her. I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's a family tradition. My grandfather was a mob leader and that's how it started. If we couldn't get the girl we wanted or she tried to leave we'd take her.

Alison's POV

I pull Harry in closer, my hand on his chest and the other on the small of his back. He holds just under my rib cages with his large hands and picks me up. I drape my legs around his waist and hold on tightly to his biceps. Harry puts one hand on the small of my back and the other in between my shoulder blades.

"Harry!" I moan a little louder than I meant to. He looks at me and smiles. My back is against the wall of the shower. I slide my foot over to turn off the tap. Harry lays me on the bed, both of us naked. He kisses my neck hungrily as I slide my hands down his back.

---

The sunlight shines through the blinds, I rub my eyes still half asleep. I get up, I have no clothes on. I scream silently then go into the bathroom and through on some underwear and an over-grown top. No one is in the kitchen they probably already left.

I sip my coffee slowly, watching the flat screen t.v in the living room. I have no idea why I'm so exhausted I can only remember a sharp pain in my neck. Harry sits next to me. We don't speak to each other, I sit watching t.v and sipping my coffee and Harry justs smirks.

"What happened last night?" I ask. My fingers twist around the mugs. I don't think I want an answer.

"A little of this, a little of that." Harry wraps an arm around me and kisses my temple.

"That doesn't answer my question." I furrow my eyebrows and look at him. Harry doesn't look at me he just sits there watching t.v.

"Gemma and mum are coming over today." Harry does it again, changing the subject on me trying to avoid giving a direct answer.

God, I won't be looking very forward to this.

(Holaaa muchachas :) I'm in Arkansas right now . It's been an alright trip not that much fun. But anyways, vote, comment, fan ;) ilya)