Chapter 10

I force my eyes to open although they still feel heavy and like closing again. Harry is still asleep. I walk into the bathroom and spalsh a bit of cold water on my face, then walk back to the bed. The t.v remote is on Harry's side so I just lay down staring at the ceiling, trying to clear my thoughts.

Someone knocks on the door, I jump up a little then look through the peep-hole. Niall. I open the door and walk out into the hallway in just a long t-shirt of Harry's and a pair of underwear.

"Morning." Niall smiles at me, I give him an empty look in return. "Okay... Now I know you're not a morning person." I glare at him and he continues, "I'm going out for breakfast, the guys are still sleeping so it's just me and you."

"I'm good." I open the door but Niall puts his foot in it before I can fully close it. I'm still mad at Liam and Zayn for embarrassing me last night. "Yes?"

"Pwease?" He asks in a kid voice. I roll my eyes, shake my head then grab a pair of sweat pants.

"Fine." I sigh and walk over to McDonalds with Niall. This time barely anyone is here, I sit down at one of the booths while Niall orders. I stare at the clock in front of me watching the hands go by, further and further. I wonder if I'll ever be free, I doubt it, I can dream though. Niall walks over with the food, I eat slowly and try not to talk,

"You're not eating." Niall says with his mouth half filled with food.

"Not really hungry." I shake my head no and push my food away. "Thanks anyway." My friends at school are probably the only ones who even recognize that I'm gone. My mother is probably drinking and sleeping, and my father is God knows where and doing what is another thing.

"We're leaving soon and going back." Niall throws out the un-finished food. "Harry might have found a nicer place, hotel, four and a half stars." I nod, I could honestly careless about where we are anymore. "The cops left if you haven't already noticed."

"Yeah," I nod and continue staring off into space. "I know."

"Well we better get back, try re-packing up so we can leave sooner." Niall and I walk back to the motel, I barely pay attention to what he is saying. "So how are you and Harry?" I punch him in the arm playfully.

"Bye." I say when we reach Harry and I's room. I lay back in bed and try to fall asleep again. As soon as my eyes get heavy and won't open a cop car drives by, sirens blasting; I jump up a little then get out of bed and lay on the bathroom floor instead.

---

"Alison," Harry kicks me in the rib cage gently. "We have to go now."

"What?" I ask, my voice hoarse. I rub my eyes then pull myself off the ground and follow Harry into the parking lot. "Where are we going?" I semi-ask yawning.

"Home." Harry says turning the wheel and pulling out of the parking lot. I rest my chin in my palm and close my eyes.

• 3 hours later •

We listen to old Guns 'N' Roses, Nirvana..etc in the car ride "home". No idea where we're going but I have to trust him, the man who kidnapped me. Holy shit I sound insane.

"Put this on." Harry gives me a blind fold. I tie it around my eyes.

I sleep for an hour I think, Harry pulls in somewhere I guess our new "home". He grabs my wrist and handcuffs me to the door then un-ties my blind fold. I open my eyes, a gas station. Harry gets out of the car and walks into the station. I tap my foot around and hum waiting for him to come back out. Harry walks out with one of the clerks from the store. What is going on?!

Harry's POV

"Yeah, sorry we really need a sign saying this pump doesn't work." The man explains. I barely pay attention, I'm more concerned about him finding out about Alison. "Uh, who's that in your car and why is she handcuffed?"

"Oh, that's my girlfriend." I put my hands behind my back and wink. "A bit of role play until the car ran out of gas." I laugh and so does he.

"I see, keeping things alive." The man gets the gas working again so I sit back in the car and talk to Alison, trying to make things seem more real. Kissing her, laughing with her, smiling... All things I'm not really used to. He knocks on the window so I roll it down. "Have fun." He winks at Alison and smiles at me then leaves.

Alison's POV

We drive off again. I wonder what lie Harry told this time, lies about my name? What he's doing with me? Why we're here? Or all of them. When Harry took the handcuffs off of me I kept trying to pull them off trying to make them looser so there's a red mark now. I gently rub over the marks on my wrist. Nirvana comes on: Smell Like Teen Spirit. I don't understand how they can do from almost screaming back to mellow like in the beginning.

"Put this on again please." He give me the blind fold. I wrap it around loosely.

After a couple more minutes of driving we pull in somewhere.

"Welcome home." Harry says helping me out of the car, my blind fold still on. We stand in what I think is the driveway. "You can remove it now." He unties the blind fold from me and says, "surprise."

Now I know why he wanted me to have the blind fold on.