Chapter 4

My eyes shut. It doesn't feel like I'm asleep; it feels more like I'm going into a night more. Heart pounding,, palms sweating and body shaking.

I'm laying on my back in an empty field. trees nothing around me, no trees, no homes, nothing. i get up off the grass and dust myself off. a highway appears and a manly figure walks towards me, closer and closer. it seems like every step he takes my heart gets faster by beat.

"why are you here?" i shout at him about two minutes away from reaching me. i reach in my back pocket, a knife. "i have knife!" i warn him but he doesn't stop, slow down or speed up. i put the knife in front of my shoulder, by bending my arm in case i need to use it. i cant see mans face, then he gets closer.

harry.

"what are you going to do?" he stops a metre in front of me and crosses his arms. "stab me?"

"you know I'm not afraid of you" i say, trying to keep my voice under control from shaking. "this is my hallucination and i can control it" i put the knife on the ground in front of me. "i could make you get hit by a truck, i could stab you, i could do anything i want in here" i walk toward him, "so, answer my question: why are you here?"

"Alison, its your dream" harry walks toward me to "why am i here?"

i don't speak just stand in front of him, looking him directly into his eyes. he cant hurt me here. this is something i can control, he cant. harry has now power here. i put my hands on his chest again he pulls me in. our lips crash together, moving in sync. i roll my hands under the hem of his shirt and up along his back. harry steps back to take off his shirt, as i unbutton mine. we continue kissing, i pull away from his lips for a second.

"I'm not sleeping with you" i sit down on the grass.

"Alison, why do you always think I'm going to have sex with you?" harry sits down beside me.

"uh, we were pretty much stripping!" i laugh a bit. "isn't that why you took me?" i turn more serious.

"well kind of but you wouldn't have been my first choice" harry lays down on his back, i lean against his tattooed chest.

"or was it the torture of knowing I'm miserable?" i ask. "thinking I'm going to be raped then killed, or tortured to death. what was it?"

"I cant tell you all my secrets?" harry smirks.

"its a god damn dream!" i shout. i have tried so hard to keep calm and not cry or shout but it feels like its taking over life. "i hate this! cant you just killed me?!" i close eyes hard and imagine a new scene. when i open them there it is.

rock walls and a waterfall. i look back at harry, he walk towards me holding his hands up. im going to jump, nothing will happen, its a dream, it wont affect my reality life which sucks. i put my hand on the black railing in front of the waterfall. my mind completely clears as i swing one leg then the over the railing. my feet on the inch long damp ground hanging over the water. i take a deep inhale and then exhale, leaning forward. my heart beating out of my chest, my mind flowing with memories form my childhood, not very good ones.

...

my pillow is damp from sweat, harry is laying on top of me shaking my shoulders shouting my name. i lift my head and open my eyes. harry kisses my forehead hard and hugs me tightly.

"you're alive!" he shouts getting me on my feet.

"yeah" i open eyes wide and raise my eyebrows. what did that pill have in it? obviously something really Strong to pump my adrenaline like that. "what did that pill have in it?"

"i don't know, it was just supposed to make you sleep, i felt your pulse and it at least ten times faster than a normal person" harry holds me tight in his arms again. "what happened, in your view? were you dreaming? did you see the light of death? did you-"

"stop" i say in a stern tone and unwrap myself from Harry's arms. "I know how to take care of myself, I've been taking care of myself without any help from someone for the last six years" i walk downstairs to the kitchen pulling out a pulse monitor. I put my arm in the black wrap part and take deep inhales and exhales. harry continues talking to me but i completely tune him out.

"shit" i say under my breath. my blood pressure is dangerously high. "I'm going to need some pills that will control my blood pressure"

"i think i have some-"

"No!" i interrupt harry. "I've had enough medication form you"

"well my sister is coming over tomorrow so we wont be able to then" harry puts the monitor away form me. "maybe the next day"

"wait? you have a sister?" i ask.

"Gemma." harry smiles at me, turns around, hugs me and kisses my temple. "shes two years older than me" he holds my waist, my back on his chest.

"you have a sister" it sounds more like a question but I'm trying to process it. maybe she can help me, i doubt it if she is related to harry. does she know that he abducted me, maybe that could help me escape, or the fact that he cut me.

"my mother will be also coming" harry pulls me over into him and brushes his thumb gently over my stomach. "the boys will be gone visiting their families so just you, me, Gemma and mum" he mumbles another couple words that i cant make out.

"okay, i got it" i press my head to his chest and all my muscles.

"don't even try to mention what I've done" his harsh and angry tone is in his voice again. "got it?" i nod.

I know exactly what he is trying to say.

(finally i update! lol so much drama has been going on in the fandom for the past few days! and Louis tweet to naughty boys made my day like he slayed ass. HIS SASS IS BACK BITCHES!!!! okok. so dont forget to vote and comment. please give feedback! tell me all your opinions :) im off to study for my test thats tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!! I love you all)