Chapter 17

"I went on a diet, for my age group 200 pounds is a lot, I'm sure you wouldn't understand." I'm trying to do what Harry usually does by complimenting someone hoping they'll forget about the question they just said.

"Okay, thank you Miss Marshals." She hands me back my pass port, and I grab my carry-on then leave. The boys and I walk towards the waiting area for people who are early. We all sit at different spots, by the window, in the middle with the chair and tables. Harry has gone to get coffee, I sit by Niall who is watching the planes take off.

Harry hands me a cup of Starbucks coffee. I've never been on a plane, we couldn't afford it, a bus ride for me was an adventure. My brother, Drew was three-years older than me, I wonder if he even notices I'm gone. Drew moved out as soon as he turned sixteen, I don't blame him. If Drew called me it would probably ring in the forest, of course no one even goes in there so no one would hear. I highly doubt he had even noticed I'm gone.

"Flight 286 has been earlier than expected, it will be arriving at 2 PM." The voice over the anoucment says. Everyone starts to smile.

"We'll need to go over the rules, I know we haven't yet but you'll be released into public more often and not just shopping for a couple hours. This--this is serious, I can't have to saying anything about what has happened between you and me." Harry holds my knee, his large hand covering the top on my thigh too. "Okay?"

"Okay." I look at the time on Niall's phone when Harry leaves to go to the bathroom or shopping. Either one. It's 1:57 PM, I have no idea what to do. Before we were discussing our plane seats, we were pretty late so most of the front seats were taken, I'm in 24G, the boys are in the 10E's. I'm at the very back of the plane.

*****

We're all given a sheet to fill out on the plane, a questionnaire I think. Name, Age, Why you're traveling, asking who you're traveling with, What's in your luggage and carry-on. It takes about 15 minutes until I'm at my seat, people putting their bags in the storage above the seats.

"Hello!" Someone shouts perkily in my ear. "Is anyone sitting here? Is this seat 23G? Can I sit here?"

"Go ahead." I have the window seat which sucks. I swear to God I'll kill the bitch if she continues to be this happy.

I rest my head against the side of the plane and close my eyes. Two representatives, one near the front and the other in the middle stand speaking different lanuages: French, English and Spanish giving directions in case the plane crashes.

After a while people come around with food and drinks. We each get a tray of: a sandwich, cheese, crackers, 2 brownies and oranges juice. I poke at the brownie which my finger indents then it pops back up like it's made of rubber. I un-wrap the sandwich and take a bite. My face turns bitter like I just sucked on a lemon. I sip the orange juice which is probably the most normal thing on the plane. The cheese looks moldy and soggy, the crackers are into tiny pieces; no wonder everyone complains about airline food.

The bitch listens to the music on the iPod so loudly I can hear it even though both earbuds are in. My collarbones have faded bruises where Harry cut me on what I think was the first day when I came, it could've been longer, the drugs could have been very strong or just taken a while to wear off on me. I hear a ringing bell sound letting us know that we can take our seatbelts off.

I unbuckle the belt and inhale then exhale deeply, rolling my eyes. I try to get out into the isle but some 300 pound man runs through and into the bathroom. I'm pushed back in my seat. I hear a loud noise that I can't make out then I smell something awful. It smells like a skunk fresh off the road.

My eyes start to get heavy so I close them. My mind wanders off. I'm about to fall asleep then the person in front of me moves their seat back all the way. I shove my knees into the small corner between the seat in front of me and the airplane wall. I close my eyes again then the person slams their back into the seat. My knees go to my chest.

"Fuck!" I shout louder than I meant to. People in rows: E, F and G could probably hear me. They all look back at me. All dirty looks. I close my eyes, my face red with embarrassment.

------

My ears kill from the popping when we took off, but now the landing is even worse.

When they make the final announcements about the landing, thanking us and having a good time I un-do my seat belt, grab my carry-on and push through everyone. I wait for the guys, stretching all the muscles in my legs.

"Fuck." Louis and Zayn laugh. They go into the airport while I wait for Harry.

After having our pass ports checked again, which I think is really un-necessary, we wait for our luggage to come off the conveyor belt. I grab mine second last. Shifting position constantly the boys and I wait for the bus to come take us to the hotel.

Harry and I sit beside each other on the bus. He hands me a piece of paper.

Rules:

1. If you tell anyone you're going down with me.

2. The more you scream the more punishments you'll get.

3. If you even try to give any hints you'll be locked up inside for good

(Does anyone actually like my fanfic ? No ? Okay. Well it's 1am for me goodnight Ilya vote, comment, fan)