Chapter 20

A man comes from behind the stage and tells us to all sit down and that a show would begin shortly. We watch female dancers in skimpy little outfits prance and dance around the stage. The guys would be whistling or staring at their ass. You couldn't pay me enough to have that job. "Welcome to Cayo Coco Cuba: Hotel Colonial!" He stops to wait for the applause to finish. I clap quietly. "Thank you, thank you! We have an amazing show for you tonight. Everyone sixteen and up may stay until closing but un fortunately everyone under sixteen will have to leave."

"I'm gona go to the bathroom." I shout over the ear-piercing music to Niall and Liam. Zayn and I make eye-contact and I point to the door.

I push past people and jog down the stair in front of the club. I speed walk into the lobby and walk into the bathroom. There are no stalls to use out of the 10 taken stalls.

"Why is the bathroom so busy?" I ask the woman in front of me. She turns around, she must be in her mid to late twenties.

"The beef." Her light blue eyes sparkle in the light. "Oh God, you didn't have any did you?"

"No." I say. Harry, Liam, Niall and I'm sure Zayn and Louis all did though. "All of the people I'm traveling with did though." I purse my lips and make a popping P sound.

"Good luck with that." She holds her hand over her mouth and gags.

"I'm gonna go tell them." I jog out of the bathroom and into the club again. I see Zayn. "People are getting sick because of the beef from dinner." I run over, pushing through people to Liam and Niall. "Bad beef." I say, they don't even notice me. "People are getting sick because of the beef!" I shout over the music.

"What?!" Liam asks shocked. I nod. "You didn't have any did you?"

"No." I lean duck down so the people behind us can see the dancers. My first vacation and I'll be taking care of 5 sick men. Yay. "I'm gonna go back to the room."

----

I can hear them shouting at the television from outside of the room. When I open the door and walk in they pay no attention to me. I wave my hand in front of the t.v; still nothing.

"At dinner the beef was bad and now a bunch of people are getting sick because of it." They glance up at me then look back at the t.v then look back at me. Louis's eyes pop open Harry remains emotionless.

"I'm gonna go now." Louis gets up from the couch beside the bed and leaves.

"Wait, what were you saying?" Harry asks. I'll let him firgure out for himself.

"Oh, nothing..." I smile then sit the furthest I can get from him on the bed. "Nothing important anyway." I remember when I moved for the 4th time into a new house I had the stomach flu so and none of the furniture was at the new house yet so I sat in front of the toilet all day, just vomiting and crying. It sucks that we're gonna be spending almost half of our vacation sick.

"How was the club?" Harry moves over toward me. "You came back early."

"I don't know, it was fun so I might have a power nap then go back at nine." I hope he doesn't get sick until I get back. I hope he doesn't get sick, period.

"Oh God." Harry groans in pain clutching his stomach. Ugh, now I have to take care of a sick twenty-one year old. He runs into the bathroom and vomits.

I walk over to see Harry bent down with his head in the toilet. "Shit." He groans in between breaths. I kneel down besides him and put my hand on his back.

"Go." Harry coughs and moans in pain. "Go away."

I walk out of the hotel room and into the hotel lobby. You can smell the mess from the beef. The same lady who cheked us in is at the front desk. I lean against the desk and wait for her to look up at me and away from the keyboard. I'm not spending my whole vacation taking care of 5 sick men. I cough trying to catch her attention. She looks up at me annoyed.

"This is my first vacation and our first day here." I tap my fingers on the desk. "I'm not spending my vacation on me being the only person not throwing up and taking care of the five sick men I came here with."

"So?" She types into the computer and glances up at me every few seconds.

"I would like an extended stay." I say as she looks up at me. "I'd far rather be swimming and tanning than cleaning up vomit and spending my whole day in the room trying to help my friends keep food down." She sighs annoyed and clenches her jaw. "I'm sorry but I am not leaving until we get an extended stay."

"Fine." She rolls her eyes focusing on the computer screen. "An extra 500 dolars though."

"No. This is your fault, no one here would be sick if it weren't for the food you served." I purse my lips and close my eyes. "I bet over one hundred people ate that beef, I'm the only person complaining right now so I will make my own blog personally dedicated to Hotel Colonial writing about the food and service." She looks up at me, her eyes wide. "I'm sure many others would do that too."

"You wouldn't..." She clenches her jaw even more.

"Try me." I laugh and purse my lips in a smile. She types into the computer more. I un-purse my lips and smile then rest my chin on my hand leaning against the front desk.

"There." She sigh heavily.

I feel so accomplished.

(There is just a couple more chapter until I finish this story *sigh* idk there's gonna be about 8 more in not sure . After that I think that I'll take a break from writing and just chill and read. Maybe I'll plan a new story *evil laughs* vote comment fan bc I have way to many readers but not so many votes + comments which makes me feel that nobody likes my story so please vote + comment !! I love you all so much, stay beautiful ;) )