Chapter 14

Harry zips up the dress zipper then starts kissing my neck. My knee-length dress, black with lace up top. I turn around and help him button up his suit. Harry just kisses my neck, nibbling, chewing gently and breath ever so gently on it. I look up into his green eyes, he looks into mine.

"Alison." He smiles sweetly, I continue doing up the buttons on his shirt, looking into each others eyes. I have a feeling I lost my virginity last night, I'm not sure though. Harry's dimples stare back at me, I try to hold in a mixture of tears and a smile. How could he have taken advantage of me? Who am I kidding, I knew he would eventually. I guess rebellion turns him on. "Gemma and mum will be here soon." He hugs me quickly then goes into the bathroom and grabs a razor. Harry just holds it in his finger tips for a while, me standing in the bathroom door frame watching him examining the blade. "Turn away, love."

"No." I shout walking over to him. "Please don't.

"It's a habit, it helps me relieve all the pain and grief." Harry holds the blade to his forearm and slices, I gag.

"Stop!" I shout even louder than the first time. Before Harry gets a chance to cut again I crash my lips onto his. I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip then pull away. Harry drops the razor in the garbage. I sit emotionless on the bed, Harry sits beside me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"You didn't have to do that." Harry kisses my temple.

"I don't know," I sigh and lean in closer to him. "In grade seven I had a friend who cut and was suicidal, I didn't know what to do." I close my eyes and try to focus on holding in tears. "He was lonely and kept getting rejected."

"I'm not like that--" Harry says.

"One day he killed himself, I was heartbroken. I felt like it was my fault." I remain with my eyes closed, the tears are coming.

"You know it wasn't your fault." Harry squeezes me a bit around the waist and I give him a faint smile. "Alison, you're one of the nicest girls I've ever met."

"Harry," I pull away from him and look him in the eyes. "What happened last night?" I wipe away the tears from the suicide story, then prepare myself for whatever horror story will be coming next.

"I inserted you with a peace serum then we madeout..." Harry trails off and my palms sweat.

"Are you sure that's all?" I ask nervously. My sinus' hurt from trying to hold in a sob.

"Yes," Harry puts his hand on my shoulder and squeezes gently. "I never slept with you, nothing happened besides the kissing."

---

We sat in the kitchen waiting for Harry's mum and sister to arrive. Harry holds my knee under the island counter and brushes it with his thumb gently. The doorbell rings and Harry opens the door,

"Gemma!" Harry shouts holding her in his arms tightly. I stand by the font closet and watch smiling. "This is Alison, Alison this is my sister Gemma." Harry introduces us.

"Call me Ali, Nice to meet you." I smile and shake her hand but she refuses and hugs me instead, I hug her back. Harry drapes his arms around both of our shoulder and we all hug, like a group hug. We all go into the living room and Harry turns on the t.v and inserts a movie. The Notebook, really?

"We're having tacos for dinner." Harry makes a weird smile at Gemma and she rolls her eyes, shakes her head and laughs a bit. "Later we're watching The Notebook."

"You've made me and mum watch it so many times, Harry." Gemma hits him in the arm annoyed, I think. "I'm sure Alison has seen it."

"No, I haven't." I've heard really good things about it but I've never seen it. Romance genre isn't really my thing. "Romance movies aren't my favorite."

"Well, there." Gemma says. The doorbell rings again, Gemma answers it. "Harry wants to watch The Notebook again." She complains.

"Well hello to you too." Their mom hugs them both then walks over to me, I smile nervously. "Alison." She says almost bitterly in my ear hugging me.

"Mum!" Harry runs over to hug her, picking her up. "Alison this is my mother Anne."

"Nice to meet you, Alison." She smiles at me. As soon as Gemma and Harry leaves she glares at me. "You better not hurt my boy."

"Mum, why don't you go show Alison around?" Harry asks. "This place used to be my mum's."

---

We walk outside to the un-fenced backyard, the beach surrounding us. She walks quickly and I walk slowly behind her. We stop at the forest.

"Are you going to be with Harry forever?" She asks. Her brown eyes almost burn into mine.

"I don't know," My heart beats quickly. "I don't think so."

"Well, love," She reaches on her back pocket. "This is for you. No one hurts Harry." She pulls out a knife and tackles me to the ground. I try pushing her off but she pins my wrist to the ground. I knee her in the gut and she falls back. Anne grabs the knife and tries to jab it into my thigh, I kick my foot into her side. Anne pins me to the ground around again and holds the knife over my throat.

"Harry!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "Harry!"

"I promise I'll make this quick." Anne presses the knife onto my throat and I break one arm free then the other, I grab the knife out of her hand. I push her off of me, shoving the knife into my back pocket running back home.

"Harry!" I shout, Anne grabs my bicep and turns me around punching me in the eye. "You bitch." I mumble.

I start running, holding my hand to my eye. I look behind me, I can't find Anne.

(Ooo what an intense chapter. Vote, comment, fan)