Chapter 5

Harry's arm is wrapped around my waist, he is only in boxers. I lift his arm and slip out of his grip and go to the bathroom. My eyes have de-puffed and turned a decently normal color besides from crimson red which is a good thing. Harry wakes up and hugs me from behind.

"Good morning." He says smirking and looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Morning." I reply. I wouldn't say it's a good morning but it is the best I've had since I was taken. Today I get ot meet the family of my kidnapper. I'm having second thoughts, maybe he won't rape then kill me, maybe he actually likes me. After I thought of it I knew it sounded insane.

"The boys should've already left so my family is coming at one and it's ten now so we need to shower, shop and set up the house." Harry gets a razor out of the bathroom drawer and my heart drops. "I need to shave also and as for you we need a fake name for you so no one will notice you and you should wear a scarf in case."

"Wait, you need to shave?" I furrow my brows.

"Yes, why?" Harry asks.

"No reason." I giggle and purse my lips. He glares at me hoping I'll tell him. "Nothing, just you're like one of those hair-less cats things."

"Is that an insult?" He asks laughing lowly. I shake my head. "Go get some of the clothes from my closet and put them on, get the scarf also."

---

Once Im dressed in Harry's clothes I come downstairs. Harry has been waiting for me for the past at least 20 minutes. We hop in the car, I flip open the mirror in front of me and tighten my scarf. I've decided not to make a big public appearance anyway because (a) Harry will catch and then hurt me and (b) I'm sure no one ever noticed I'm gone.

When we arrive at Walmart Harry stops me before I can open the door. "No drama." He says in a stern tone and I nod. Harry's gone through the rules with me at least 4 times in the car. I open the Ford Explorer 2012's door then close it. Harry holds onto my hand tightly as everyone walks past us not even paying attention. The scarf keeps covering up my eyes so I need to push it out of the way.

I set the detector off, my whole face turns red. Someone might find out. An employee comes,

"Ma'am, please take off your scarf." He says. Harry squeezes my hand tighter then lets go. I unwrap the scarf and hand it to him. "You look familiar."

"Oh thanks." I try to do a Autralian accent, it's actually pretty good.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Katie Jones." I blink a few times.

"I'm going to need to make sure you don't have anything on you, Katie." He says. The man reached for my hips first then Harry stops him.

"Sir, with all do respect but she's my girlfriend and I don't feel safe with you touching her." Harry fakes an American accent. "You must have to understand, you know, with all the girls throwing themselves at you, and you trying to let them off easily not wanting to feel like a piece of meat."

"Oh yeah, sorry man." The employee must be in his 40's but keeps trying to act like a 20 year old. "You can go." He nudges Harry in the rib cage as we walk away. "Nice job," he whispers to Harry. I smile and giggle a bit, just enough so no one else will notice.

We walk to the clothing isle, I look around at the jeans and shirts, Harry looks at the bras and underwear. He holds up a red lace thong and winks at me,

"You should get this." I just laugh and continue looking. My eyes skimming across the racks and stacks of clothes. I can't believe Harry is letting me meet his family, the man who kidnapped me. And his family approves? Do they not know? It isn't very logical for him to let me meet his family, I could tell them things. But if his family already was aware he wouldn't care if they met me or not. Harry walks over and leans against a clothing rack.

"Yes?" I ask, still flipping through the dresses now. His family must know about me, or the kidnapping otherwise, he wouldn't be letting me meet them. I hold one up, knee-length, spaghetti straps and mint green.

"We have to go." Harry looks up from his phone and grabs the dress out of my hand. "Mum and Gemma are going to be here early."

Harry grabs my arm and takes me to the check-out area and hands the cashier a 20$ bill and leaves, he didn't want the change. When we reach the car he opens my door then slams it shut, I jump a little. He gets in the drivers seat and speeds out of the parking lot.

"What's really wrong?" I ask Harry. I'm kind of concerned about the answer, I don't think I did anything. "Harry?"

"They think you're actually Alison Blake, not Katie Jones." Harry sighs hard and makes a sharp turn, my shoulder slamming into the side of the car. "I had barely any cash, only credit card and they would be able to trace that."

"What now?" I ask.

"I don't know," Harry say putting his hand on my knee and glancing at me. "Whatever comes next, I'll be with you." His tone calms.

(I know I haven't updated in sooooo long, my apologies. Vote, comment, fan! I'll probably update Thursday, oh wait that's tomorrow. I'll probably update Friday and if I don't I'll double update whenever I do (if I don't forget) follow my Instagram @/harryslegacy I follow back! ily all ! Bye ninjas)