Always

Book 4 - The Battle of The Labyrinth

"I think I'm going to barbeque," Geryon told them as he got back up onto the porch. "Eurytion we need some decorations. You all decorate too."

"I'm not decorating," Ayden scoffed. Eurytion sighed as he held out the club, but she just laughed. "You can't even hit me with that." He turned it toward Annabeth and Grover. "Fine. Fine."

"Wise choice," He sat down near the table as he kicked a box across the deck. Ayden stared down at it. seeing the streamers and balloons. She got started putting them up until Geryon decided that everyone needed to be tied up. Eurytion gave each of them sad smiles as he tied up their hands, and ankles, and gagged them. Ayden knew she could teleport out at any time, but she didn't want to risk anyone. They sat there smelling the barbeque as Geryon hummed to himself. His three bodies swayed back and forth. It had been maybe an hour and a half by the time Percy appeared. He saw the others in the corner tied up.

"Let them go!" He demanded. "I did what you asked. The deal is done."

"Oh that's great," Geryon smiled. He turned around showing his 'kiss the chef' apron. "thanks, but deals off."

"What?"

"You didn't make me swear on River Styx. Little tip from businessman to businessman if you want it to be binding always swear on River Styx." Geryon went back to his barbequed meat. Ayden teleported out of her bonds as she stood next to Geryon.

"That one's a little overdone," She pointed at it. Geryon jumped when he realized she was next to him.

"What are you doing?! Get back over there, Eurytion kill these two they're annoying me."