Chapter 26

Isaac POV
"Derek! Ow!" Stiles yelled from his room.

"Sorry." Derek replied. The two stopped fighting but they still weren't okay. Stiles stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him and heading down the stairs.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Didn't sound like it." Scott mumbled.

"Do you really want me to explain to you what me and Derek do when we're together in bed or..?" Annoyance piercing through the air.

"Ew no."

"Then shut up." Stiles walked into to kitchen. I laughed.

"You've never seen them after a fight either?" I asked. Scott shook his head. "We should leave after breakfast. Just a warning." I laughed again.

Stiles POV
I was making breakfast when Derek came up behind me. "Hey." He said, pressing his lips to the back of my neck.

"Hi." I turned around. We rested our foreheads together. Derek's hands danced all over my body stopping when they reached my sweat pants. He smirked pushing his hands inside resting them on my bare ass. I laughed , What are you doing?"

"Touching you." He whispered, kissing me.

"Scott and Isaac are still here." I pulled his hands out from my pants and turned around to finish breakfast.

"They could leave any time now." He put his hands back in my pants only to touch a different spot this time.

"Derek." I whined.

"I wanna make it up to you." He whispered against my ear.

"You're such a horny asshole." I laughed.

"He is isn't he?" Someone said walking in. Derek growled, moving his hands and turning off the stove.

"Isaac!" He yelled. The beta came in with a whine. Derek pushed me toward Issac. "What do you want Gavin?" Derek snapped.

"Him." He smirked. Isaac pulled me into the other room.

"No, Isaac, let go!" I begged.

"You know I can't." Isaac said, sadly.

"Isaac!"

Derek POV
"He is isn't he?" I heard behind me. I growled, fucking Gavin.

"Oh calm down, Derek. I'm not attacking you. Just another visit." He said simply, sitting at the island.

"An unpleasant one."

"Ha-ha you're so funny Derek. You should watch that mouth of yours."

I felt Stiles cling to my side and saw an apologetic Isaac looking at me. I wrapped an arm around the younger boy. "Why the hell are you here?" I growled. He walked toward us.

"I told you what a wanted." He said dragging a finger across Stiles' arm. I growled making him pull his hand back and laugh. "Calm yourself, Derbear. I'm not gonna hurt him, yet."

"I also remember telling you once or twice that I'm not afraid to kill you." I said.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, pacing around the kitchen. Stiles tightened his grip around me.

"I actually came here to give you a little tip." Gavin turned to face us. "Be prepared." He said coldly.

The loft door slammed shut and my two other betas ran in. "That was Gavin?" Scott asked. I nodded, watching as Stiles rubbed his arm against me and whined. Isaac gave him a look.

"The creep touched me."

I can't think straight. I'm so angry, and worried. If Stiles gets hurt I won't be able to live with myself.

"Derek, calm down." Stiles said softly.

"I'm going to kill him."