Chapter 11

Scott POV

As I was driving to Deaton's I could hear the pain in both Stiles and Derek's voices as they spoke quietly to each other. I've never seen Derek this concerned about anything or anyone ever. I guess that's what happens when you find your mate.

"Ow!" Stiles cried as he tried to move to sit a different way. I watched in the rearview mirror as Derek frowned and wiped the tears off Stiles' face.

"We're almost there buddy." I said as he reposition himself so he was sitting on Derek's lap completely facing him.

"Okay.." he mumbled laying on Derek's chest burying his head in the Alpha's shoulder.

He better be okay.

Derek POV

I paced back and fourth while I waited for Deaton to come get us.

"Derek, relax." Isaac said nervously.

"I can't!" I yelled. "S-sorry.." I took a deep breath. "I didn't mean to yell." I finished. Isaac hugged me.

"I know." He said.

Deaton eventually came out saying we could see him. "Good news, the cuts weren't deep enough to turn him." Deaton said as I walked over to Stiles who was laying on his stomach. "Bad news, he's probably going to feel like crap the next few days and someone..." he paused to look at me "...needs to take care of him." I nodded looking back at my mate. "Schools probably not a great idea for the rest of the week either." He added.

"Lydia can help me." Stiles spoke softly. I smiled at him.

"Can we take him home?" Scott asked. Deaton nodded.

"Careful." he said as I lifted Stiles up.

Stiles wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. It was like a reverse piggy back ride. He kissed my cheek before pushing his face into my neck. I repositioned my hands on his butt to hold him better as Isaac held the door open.

"Thanks pup." I said seeing Isaac smile. I knew he liked when I called him that.

"Yeah, thanks pup." Stiles copied almost asleep. Isaac giggled and followed us to the car.

I was already planning my revenge.

I wasn't just going to kill them.

I will rip them apart.
Limb. By. Limb.

Skin them alive.

Blind them.

I will hurt them ten thousand times more than they hurt my Stiles.

They will regret ever stepping foot onto my land.

I'll make sure of it.