She laughed once again, making the rage in his chest ready to burst. He stood up and began to pace his room, thinking of a way to stop whoever was on the other end from going to her house. He wasn't due to be there for over an hour and he didn't have a way there. He pulled his phone out, searching for rental cars nearby. He called the closest place and reserved a car. He rushed to the place and sped off towards Lillian's house. He called Price as he was on his way.

"Yeah?" Price answered.

"Eh, sir. I won't be riding with you all to the site tonight." he said quickly.

"Why's that?" Price asked.

"Just got bored in my room. Took a rental, gonna go explore a bit." Ghost said in a hurried tone once more.

"Alright, Simon. Just make sure you're there for night watch."

"Will do, sir." Ghost hung up as he pulled onto Lillian's street.

He parked near his post, putting the small building between him and Lillian's house. He pulled his phone out once more, watching the live feed of Lillian's living room. She was pacing impatiently. He couldn't see her house, but kept the volume on. She was mumbling to herself as she fumbled with her hands. He couldn't make out what she was saying but heard a knock on her door. He watched as she answered the door, letting in a woman who was taller than her. She wore slightly loose pants with a shirt that was equally loose. A woman? Ghost continued to watch as Lillian followed the woman to the couch. The woman sat on the couch and Lillian sat next to her. He kept the sound on, listening to their conversation.

Lillian: You got here quick, Sam.

This is Sam? Ghost thought to himself?

Sam: You sounded like you needed me here quick.

Lillian: I guess I did.

Sam: Yeah?

Lillian shrugged her shoulders playfully. Sam leaned over and placed a hand on Lillian's neck, bringing her lips to kiss her softly. My girl likes women too? Ghost watched as they kissed each other feverishly, their hands exploring each others bodies. His cock twitched in his pants and his breathing grew heavier. Lillian quickly sat on Sam's lap, grinding against her, letting soft moans escape her pretty lips. Sam's hands traveled from Lillian's neck to her breast, squeezing it firmly before traveling to her waistline. Sam's hand slipped into the soft, cotton shorts Lillian was wearing and started rubbing her pussy quickly. Lillian pulled away from Sam's lips and released a loud moan. Ghost's cock twitched more, the painful stiffness against his pants grew to be unbearable. He adjusted in the driver seat, still watching Lillian and Sam. He watched as Sam lifted Lillian's shirt to suck on her breast. She pushed Lillian to the couch, laying on top of her and pulled the shorts off Lillian. The sight of her naked almost sent Ghost over the edge as he watched Sam slip her fingers inside Lillian, pumping softly. Sam leaned down, licking Lillian's clit. Lillian's moan's filled Ghost's ears. Though he only liked hearing her moan for him, he didn't mind watching her with another woman, though the jealously grew. "Ghost." Lillian's sweet moan took Ghost by surprise as he watched Sam sit up, pulling her fingers from Lillian.

Sam: What the fuck did you say?

Lillian: I- Uh- Nothing, just-

Sam: Ghost? That military dude you keep talking about?

Lillian sat speechless as Sam stood up.

Sam: That's fucked up, Lils. I'll see you later.

A devious smile grew on Ghost's lips. He watched as Sam walked towards the door and turned his phone off and stepped out of the car. He walked to the front of the post, not caring who saw him. He emerged just in time to see Sam shut the door to her car and speed off. Lillian stood at the window with her arms crossed. Ghost made eye contact with her and nodded his head once as if to ask if she was okay. Lillian held a finger up and disappeared from view. Ghost walked towards her house slowly, looking around to make sure no one was looking. He stood at the bottom of her steps when she emerged from her house. She looked visibly upset as she shut the door a little too hard. "Whoa, everything alright?" Ghost asked as if he didn't already know. Lillian looked down at him with slight embarrassment in her expression. "Not really," she said quickly as she sat on the top step. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked. Lillian sighed, "Not really," she repeated as she lit a cigarette, handing it to Ghost. "Why are you here so early?" she asked as she looked around. Ghost shrugged, "Got bored in my room." he said smoothly. Lillian looked up at him, "That's hard to believe." she said sharply. "What do you mean?" Ghost asked confused. "Aren't military men always up to no good?" she asked, her tone more relaxed. Ghost laughed lightly, "No, we're bored a lot, actually. We find ways to entertain ourselves." Lillian nodded, "I'm sure you do." her tone was suggestive. Ghost gave her a look behind his mask, "Are you suggesting something?" he asked. Lillian laughed, "I'm saying they're fiends for sex." she took a drag of her cigarette. "You think I am?" he asked smoothly. Lillian shrugged her shoulders, "You tell me." She glared her eyes playfully. "Only if you want me to be, dove." he said with a seductive tone. Lillian squeezed her thighs together. The tone of his voice sparking a pool of lust to swirl through her core. "And if I do?" she asked, almost catching Ghost off guard. "You don't want that," he took a drag of his cigarette, and leaned closer to her face, "You wouldn't get off your knees." he said above a whisper. His tone sent the swirling lust through her veins, her back arching almost instinctively. The smoke escaped his nostrils as his tired, dark eyes blazed into her amorous ones. Her breathing hitched as the sight of him sent a feeling of anxiety yet longing through her spine. Lillian flinched faintly forward, as if she wanted to consume him but held herself back. Ghost laughed quietly, the pathetic sight of her making his cock throb harsher. He kneeled down to her eye level, "Lillian, I don't know who that was, but if you want to find out just how, fiendish, I am, don't let it happen again." he said with some menace in his tone. Lillian nodded and sat speechless as she looked into his eyes, only seeing a dark craving. "Good girl, now go put on something pretty for me like I asked." his gloved hand grazed her jaw before resting on her chin. "Okay." Lillian said in a quiet voice, her body visibly trembled as she stood and turned to walk inside.

Lillian quickly looked through her closet, not satisfied with anything she had. Ghost had shown a bit of interest besides the subtle flirting, but it wasn't exactly subtle earlier. She had clothes thrown around her room. She finally decided on a plain black skirt and a deep green long sleeved top that had clear buttons down the front. She tucked the shirt into the shorts and smoothed everything down before checking her hair in the mirror. She flipped it to one side before deciding that looked odd and pushed it over her shoulders. Before walking outside, she decided to slip on a pair of thigh high black socks on as well. Lillian held in the giddiness she felt as she walked to her front door and took a deep breath.

As she opened the door, Ghost startled her as he stood on the top step. "Ghost-" she said in surprise. His eyes traced over her, looking over what she decided to wear. he swallowed harshly as his eyes met hers once more. "I-Is this okay?" she asked, immediately feeling foolish after asking. "Do you think it is?" he asked as he tilted his head subtly. Lillian looked over herself, and nodded timidly. "It is, you look-" he took a quiet, deep breath, "captivating." Lillian looked down, her cheeks turning slightly red. "Thank you," she said quietly. Lillian looked at Ghost, unable to have a stable or coherent thought. "I think I heard Oreo in the back yard, wanna come look for him with me?" she stuttered as she gestured towards the back of the house. "Sure, I'll follow you." Ghost stepped out of the way to let Lillian walk in front of him.

Walking around the house, Ghost glanced around, making sure no one was watching. He looked at the man in his post. The man wasn't paying attention, typical for day watch. Once behind the house, Lillian stopped walking and looked around. Ghost stood close, looking down at her. Lillian suddenly felt nervous, feeling Ghost's intense presence behind her. "You didn't bring me back here to look for a cat, did you, Dove?" "Uh, I-" She tried to speak before she felt a soft hand wrap around her throat and an arm snake around her waist. Ghost pulled her tightly against his chest, pushing his hard cock against her ass, making her breathing increase. "Dove, you really don't want this." he said in a low tone against her neck. She felt his lips brush against her neck, sending more chills through her body. "Gho-," she tried but Ghost squeezed her neck tightly, "Don't say my name unless you intend to weep it later." he whispered as he kissed her neck gently. Just as their intense moment started, it stopped. Ghost pulled away, and as she turned to object, he was already disappearing behind the side of the house, leaving her a disheveled mess.