Chapter 99 - Denatus!

Start from the beginning

Gods of various ages and genders take their seats, many of which exchange greetings or chat with gods they are familiar with.

Seeing that almost all the gods are present, and the time is about right, a familiar goddess with flowing red hair stands up.

"Alright, everyone is almost here, right?"

Rising from her seat, Loki squints her eyes and smiles.

Looking at the gods who instantly quiet down due to her standing up, Loki loudly announces:

"I declare that the Nth Denatus officially begins, and I, Loki, will be presiding over this meeting! Please give me your advice!"

"Oh~ Yahhh!"

With Loki's announcement, cheers and applause erupt from the impatient gods.

To those gods who applaud her, Loki waves back at them.

The reason why she is taking on the role of hosting this Denatus is also because of the Naming Ceremony that follows.

To keep these unrestrained gods in check at this Denatus, only gods with high status can do it.

As the goddess in charge of one of the strongest Familia in Orario, since Loki actively volunteered to host this Denatus, the other gods naturally dared not object.

Standing on her seat, Loki surveys the gods around the round table.

Seeing that all their attention is focused on her, and ensuring no one is distracted, Loki nods in satisfaction and announces the start of the first project of the Denatus.

"As usual, let's start with information exchange. Does anyone have any jokes to share with others?"

"I have one!"

"I do too!"

"Hey, I heard that gay guy Apollo made a move on someone else's child again."

As Loki finishes speaking, the hall instantly becomes lively.

Information exchange is one of the initial important purposes of holding the Denatus.

However, at this point, it mostly involves gods boasting and joking.

Nevertheless, if there are indeed new pieces of information from the dungeon or Orario, they will use them as topics for verification and sharing.

The Denatus, where the gods of major factions in Orario gather, often conveys some high-profile information.

Since most Gods are all unrestrained, they act recklessly, speak without thinking of the consequences, and bring the entire agenda into chaos, sometimes even causing major disruptions.

These gods gather around the round table, laughing heartily and speaking freely, changing one topic after another.

Children in the mortal world often have the misconception that Denatus is a serious and dignified meeting organized by the gods, following proper procedures.

But if they were to witness this scene of complete disorder, they would surely realize, "Isn't this how the gods usually behave?"

"Alright, everyone, quiet down!"

Amidst the uncontrollable vortex of chatter, Loki, as the host, shouts loudly, bringing silence to the venue.

"Let's wrap up the small talk; I'll summarize some relatively important parts."

Among the chaotic discussions, simplifying and extracting valuable content is also an important role of the host.

"First of all, as expected of you, Apollo."

Loki first names the god who was mentioned the most in the recent discussions.

"You're once again using tricks to snatch someone else's child, aren't you? It's about time to stop; if you go on like this, the guild might give you a warning."

"Oh? What do you mean by tricks? Those two children 'voluntarily' converted to my Familia."

The orange-haired god named Apollo, who was called out, is not intimidated by Loki but explains with a smile.

"The conversion process cannot proceed without the permission of their previous god. This indicates that I received the approval of their previous god and obtained those two children completely through proper procedures."

"Why would the guild warn me who is completely innocent?"

---More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):patreon.com/tom22---PS: I don't know when I will keep uploading on Wattpad. So, if you want to read more chapters go to my patreon page. I've already uploaded more than 140 chapters.https://www.patreon.com/Tom22