chapter 38

Shrishti POV

I was getting ready  for Vedika's baby shower when he entered the room and gave me a box .

I really don't have time for gifts Arjun ....I am already late .....I said doing my makeup when he turned me towards himself making me pout .

Don't wear that dress ...he said pointing at my dress that was kept on the bed making me frown .
Why ? You didn't like it . we bought it a few days back only ...I said and he shook his head .

No it's beautiful but I want you to wear this ...he said opening the box and showing me the baby blue saree making me look at him in surprise.

Do you like it ...he asked me raising his eyebrows and I nodded eagerly taking it my hand .
It's so beautiful.....I said and he pecked my nose ....wear it then ...he added .

Thankyou and I love you .....I said and he chuckled.

Haan abhi I love you gift mil Gaya toh nahi to galiya hi nikalti rehti h mujhe....he said making me laugh .

Toh gaaliya khaane ke kaam bhi mat kiya Karo na .....I said and he narrowed his eyes at me .

Kaam toh tu bhi maar khaane vaale karti h ....mene maara h khabi tujhe .....He asked  and I nodded .

Kab maara .....jara batana mujhe bhi ..... He asked crossing his hand on his chest .

Today morning you hit me on the back of my head and you keep spanking me all the time .....I said turning back to the mirror continuing my makeup.

He tapped on the back of my head making me groan and went to the closet to change his clothes.

He came out wearing his black suit and I looked at him in disbelief.
Vo white kurta apni dusri shaddi k liye bacha k rakha h kya .....I asked scastically.

No I will wear something more fancy for my second wedding....he said making me glare at him .

Arjun ...please change it ....We are not taking you alone it you will come like this ....I said and he ignored me setting his hair .

You won't listen to me , every one will be in traditional and I have selected such a nice and elegant kurta for you but no you have to wear these suits 365 days of the year.

I will donated all your clothes to NGO if you continue to be like this ....I said .
I don't have to follow the trend and I feel more confident like this .....He said caressing his suit jacket.

Ohh please it's not some international conference where you need to be all confident and intimidating...it's a baby shower for God sake.......I said with a huff .

Get ready or you will get late because I am all ready and heading downstairs....he said .

Meri Kasam hai agar kurta nahi pehna toh .....I said and he glared at me hard .
You don't have to use that in every single stuff......He said angrily making me pout.

You make me do it ...I muttered and he entred the closet again making me smile.

I drapped the saree and my grumpy man came out of the closet wearing the white kurta .

What a handsome man ......I commented but he didn't even look at me making me chuckle.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips and he looked at me for a moment before focusing on the mirror again .

You look hot in Indian wears....I said kissing his chin but he maintained his poker face.
Bangan jesa sada hua muh hi rakhna h pura din aaj.....I asked squeezing his cheek and he wrapped his hand around me pulling me closer .