chapter 3

Arjun pov-

My phone pinged and Vedika has shared the Roka pictures with me .
I sent her a 😊 smile emoji in response to keep the act going and kept the phone away .

Shrishtiiiii.......why did you mess it up .
I just wanted to warn you but you wanted me to do it hard way .

I could bear anything other than seeing my sister going through the same pain I suffered . Its brutal then death ....it kills you slowly and the pain is unbearable.

Vedika loves Vihaan a lot and she won't be able to survive the heartbreak.
I expected you to know it better as you experienced it yourself.

But decided to be a homewreker and I won't let that happen.

You asked Why I want to ruin my life by marrying you .....huh....
I am already ruined and you won't able to add anything more to it but you can surely ruin Vedika's and Vihaan married life given that he was interested in you and wanted to marry you ....

Although I trust him but not you . The way you were trying to be close to him ...I felt like chocking you to the death ....but I didn't act on my  intrusive thought.

And I am not interested in involving her or anyone in my life.  She came in uninvited.
I didn't knew about her existence untill few days before the wedding.

I wanted to do a complete background check on the Rana's and came to know about her and after digging deeper the whole truth was in front of me .

I had a doubt about her in the back of my mind but I didn't pondered over it much untill I observed her on the wedding day and reception night.

Yes...I noticed her on the wedding day only but wanted to be sure enough before coming to conclusions and things became crystal clear when I confronted her the very next day .

The marriage proposal was not in my cards but when I went to pick up Vedika ....I saw her in Vihaan's arm laughing and that was it .

I decided the moment that she needs to be tackled differently and came up with the proposal idea .
I pondered overnight about it and planned the execution.

I focused mainly on Vardhan . He is the only one who can flop my plan .
If I will try to convince him directly he would instantly get my ulterior motive .

I won't do anything around him . I will let him observe me from far away . I thought about every single possibility.

Sandhya his wife is the one who can be convinced easily and knowing the mental state of her father ....I pressed their week nerve.

Her father was willing to get Her married to Vihaan and must have felt that she missed someone really nice by going behind a fool .
Getting a proposal from a well known family and reputed too ...he will not say No .

My reputation and character in the market also backed up my plan .
I used to go to the same club as Vardhan and we have shared enough drinks together.

And I stricked at the moment she was completely unprepared. My unpredictable attack left her baffled .

But I must say she is diffrent. She has the courage to fight back . But I have already prepared a counter move against her every action in advance only .

I need to admit that she has guts and won't back down easily .
But she lost the bettle the moment her eyes teared up before I left the room .

Before she could say anything to her family ....I hammered on her self confidence and inflicted self doubts in her  stating her past actions.
I made her question herself and she got trapped and I knew it the moment she asked me to have a private talk .