chapter 31

Arjun pov-

Arjun why would you make my daughter cry early in the morning. That's not done ...Aaj uska first day tha.....you must encourage her ....aur tum ho ki usse rula rahe ho ......Mom scolded me and I sighed .

Mommmm yrrr not you too ......apni ladli se pucho kyu roo rahi thi vo .....mene kuch bhi nahi kaha h assa ......I said laying back in my chair.
(Asked your beloved daughter, I have not said  anything as such )

And why are you still in your office. It's 10 pm .
Dinner bhi nahi Kiya hoga .....koi hai nahi vaha to tum sab kuch ignore kar rahe ho ....she said shaking her head with disappointment.
(You must not have  had your dinner too, you are being careless and ignoring your health being alone there )

Aap aa jao phir mere paas kuch din .....I said looking at her tiredly and she smiled kissing on the screen .
(Come to me then for few days )

Bache tu kyu nahi aa jata kuch din Ghar .....iss weekend p aaja beta ......sab idhar h aur tu akela hai vaha .....mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta h apne bete ko sabse alag dekh kar .....
Konsa asa kaam h jo yaha nahi ho sakta Arjun .....she said with tears in her eyes .
(Why don't you come home for few days , everyone is here except you . It hurts me to see you all alone there)

Heyyyy pretty ladyyy you can't cry like that .....nahi toh mei bhi roo dunga Mom...I said and she chuckled while wiping her eyes.
(else  I will start crying too)

Arjun tumhare aur Shrishti k beech sab thik to h na beta . Jab se vo yaha aai h mujhe tab se assa lag raha h ki kuch thik nahi h .......
Jiss time pei tum logo ko saath hona chaiye...tum dono alag alag ho .....koi pareshani hai toh Hume batao beta ........Mom asked and I took a deep breath.

(Is everything good between you and Shrishti. From the time she has been here I feel like something is not right .
You guys should be together at this time but here you are sitting far from each other .
You can tell us if you guys are facing any issues as such )

Sab  thik h Meri pyarii Maa ....you don't worry. Aur rahi baat dur hone ki toh aapko pata h uska Mann nahi lag raha tha yaha .
(Everything is good my dear mother.....
She was not feeling home here ....)

Starting mei vo aa gai mere saath ....but na hi vo yaha kaam kar pa Rahi thi na hi khus reh paa Rahi thi ......mei to office mei busy ho jata hu usse time nahi de pata tha ....isliye mene usse bhej diya ........I said and she nodded at still not convinced.

(She accompanied me in here but she just couldn't focus on work neither she was happy.
I couldn't give enough time to her because of ongoing project so I decided it will be better if she go back to Delhi ,)

Moreover She was crying this morning for having a baby ...ab isse jayda kya proof du ki sab thik h .....I said and she chuckled.

She is really fond of babies. I have seen her with Amu and Aayu . Also she keeps on  asking Akshita about Baby and all such stuff......Mom said and I groaned.

Isiliye usko baby fever ho gya h udhar jaate hi .....I said shaking my head.
(So that's why she has this baby fever after going there )

Acha tu aa raha h ya nahi baby shower p....You know your Tai ji and Bade Papa ....bohot naraz honge vo agar tu nahi aaya toh ....Mom said and I nodded .
( Tell me if you coming or not to attend the baby Shower , you are well aware of your Tai ji and Bade Papa ...they will be highly disappointed of you didn't show up )

Aa jaunga Mom but dont tell this to that Devil wife of mine . Bohot pareshan karti h mujhe, thoda mujhe bhi karne do usse ......I said while Mom laughed.