chapter 11

Shrishti's pov-

It's evening and Vihaan has come to pick Vedika.
I was in my room only but Mom asked me to come downstairs to bid them farewell.

Thankfully Arjun was not home and I greeted Vihaan who smiled at me in return.

After having tea and Snacks Vedika and Vihaan were all set to leave but were waiting for Arjun .

Shrishti call him once and ask where has he reached..mom asked me .
Ji ...I nodded and excused myself.

I tried his phone but he was not picking up .
Of course he won't answer my call so I made an excuse that my phone battery died .

Mom called him asking his to come soon .
In another 15 minutes he reached home.
Vedika hugged me before settling in the passenger seat .

Bhabhi...... Don't forget that you have to come for Dinner ....She said and I nodded at her with a smile .
We waved at them as they drove out of the main gate .

Mom went Inside with Tai ji and Akshita Di leaving the two of us alone .
To unke Ghar jaane ka plan bana liya tumne Haan .....he asked me with a hard face and I decided to ignore him .

I started to move inside but he pulled me back grabbing my arm and hissed near my face ....
Don't give me that attitude...samjhi ....

I too pushed him back and he looked at me angrily.
I won't take that Shit okay . When I no I have not done something wrong ...I won't listen to anything bad about my character.

Agar ek baar aur tumne mujhse asa kuch bhi kaha na Arjun to mei tumhare parents ko sab sach bata dungi .
Mera Jo hona tha vo ho chuka h ....meri life mei ab isse bura kuch nahi ho sakta but now you have to decide ki tum kya chahte ho ....

And let me tell you ...Abhi to sab thik h Vihaan aur Vedika mei but once she will get to know ki uska Bhai apni patni ko uske pati k saath link kar Raha h ...tab tumhare rishte jarur khrab ho jaayege ....samjhe tum ....I said and he clenched his jaw and fisted his hand .

You ...He was about to say something but Akshita Di came outside calling my name and I smiled at her and went inside along with her .

Shrishti bache tumhare pehli Rasaoi ki rasam rehti h bas ....tum dekh lo if you are comfortable to Dinner mei kuch sweet dish bana lena ...Mom asked me and I nodded at her .
Ji mei bana dungi mom ...I said .

Mom got busy with Tai ji and Bua's while Akshita  Di dragged me to my room with her .

Now tell me how's married life ....she asked making me raising her eyebrows and I gave her a small smile.
I don't know...mujhe ghar ki yaad aa rahi h ......I said and my eyes filled up immediately and she hugged me .

Heyyyy ...it's okay Shrishti...hota h asa ..beside everything is new here and yours is an arranged marriage....abhi tum or Arjun initial stage p ho..
Time k saath saath you guys will get comfortable and will eventually fall in love ....she said cupping my cheek and I just nodded .

And  we live nearby only .... hum log bohot Masti karenge.
You know starting mei jab Vikram office chala jata tha to merko akele boring lagta tha ....koi tha hi nahi baat karne ko....but now we have each other company.

Khabi mei AA jaungi tumhare paas khabhi tum aajana...we will have a lot of fun ....beside mom and Chachi to roj hi evening tea p milti rehti h ....she said and I smiled.

Also you will have to help me in shopping...Mera baby bump dikhne lag jaayega thode din mei ....I will be entering my 5 th month ....Abhi to itna visible nahi h ....She said and I chuckled.

Aapko cravings and mood swings to hote honge na...I asked her ..
Don't even ask ....bechara Vikram ....only he knows how he is coping up with me ...she said and I laughed.