chapter 9

Shrishti's pov -

The room was fully decorated and I felt nervous realising that its  our first night .

I heared the door being locked and turned to see Arjun who smirked at me .

I stepped back as he came forward and his smirk grew sensing my nervousness.

Where are you going sweety....He asked me.
Don't call me that she stop where you are ....I said .

And why do you think I would listen to you sweetyyyy....he said and I stood behind the couch and he laughed.

I would love to chase my pray before devouring it ....he said and the next moment we were running around the room with me shouting at him to stop ..

Arjun .....I will kill you ...I swear....just stop ...it....I said standing on the bed with my heavy lengha my breathing raged.

Hahaha .....I would love to be killed by you honey.....He said while laughing and caught my head before I could jump from the bed and pulled me with such a force that I landed over him .

It took me few seconds to make myself belive that I am not hurt and then glared at the stupid husband of mine who was grinning lying under me .

Agar mujhe lag jaati to mei daant Tod deti tumhare ....I said to him and he laughed.
Mere hote hue kese lag sakti h tumhe ....mujhe meri biwi bilkul fit and fine chaiye suhagraat k liye .....he said and I sighed keeping my head over his chest trying to catch my breath .

I felt him removing my dupatta and I was about to protest but he said .....
Relax ....I am not doing anything okay ....mei mazak kar Raha tha ....but you must be feeling uncomfortable in these so let met help you to get rid of everything.

He made me sit on the small stool and sat on the bed and took out all my pins from the bun and freed my hair making me realx and I leaned back on him as my back was aching too .

He chuckled and then started removing my bangles one by one .
Don't take out these green ones okay ...maa asked me keep them on untill we reach Delhi ....I said and he obliged .

Wohhhh. ....you have written my name too .....you were lying before ...he said looking at my palm where his name was written and I laughed .

Look your mehandi colour has turned out dark .....but I don't love you....He joked but my smile fell .
I know .....kya pata koi dusra pati ho Mera pyar karne vaala ....I said .
No way......ab to mere se hi kaam chalana padega ......he said immediately making me chuckle.
I hissed as he took out my necklace .
Heyy ...I am sorry ...did it hurt you ....show Me ....he said and examined my neck.

It must be the bruise that I got day before yesterday....I whispered knowing that I still have those marks on my back and neck area.

It's okay ....let me apply the ointment...he said and took out a cream from the drawer next to bed and started applying it  around my neck .

He was completely engrossed in his work not even knowing what he unintentionally was doing to me .
I was looking at him from the mirror in front of us and he was looking absolutely handsome.

He pulled the blouse of my shoulder to apply the cream but then smirked looking at me from the mirror making me frown .

Black Haan .....he said pulling my bra strap and I immediately stood up and slapped on his arm.
You are so shameless Arjun .....and I also love black ...ye mene tumhare kehne p nahi pehna h ...samjhe ....I said and he just laughed .

Vese tum mujhe directly bol sakti ho if you want me to do anything you know.....I have no problem....I heared him say as I entred the bathroom and blushed leaning on the door .