Y/m:"trust me i was shocked to after confirming from this girl i got to know Jungkook isn't at the fault."

They were busy talking among themselves while Jungkook's face was bright like a beet root. Never in his life he felt so much embarrassed that too infront of his parents and elders.

How he wished the could time travel to their first and just squeeze the hell of his mouth so this word would never escape and this moment would never happened either.

(Poor man🤧neither he is able to go or neither he is able to sit🤡)

Then she explained how u were teasing Jungkook for there age gap calling him old man and uncle and what not then eventually u started calling him Daddy

Jungkook mentally sighed in relief since u never actually told ur mom that he was the one who actually gave u the idea to call him that.

In one case Jungkook's dad was probably right because ur hubby exactly knew what he was saying.

J/d:"but it doesn't changes the fact this punk still let her call him by that name."

JK:"that's because ur beloved daughter-in-law got used to by calling me this while she only used it to tease me. Moreover moving on and going back to this matter..... Appa answered her cause he is her father

Why in the world u answered her back too?"

J/d:"cause she calls me dad u idiot and calling ur dad daddy isn't a big matter."

JK:"then calling ur husband daddy isn't a big matter either."

Mr Jeon was seriously about to throw hands at his son

J/d:"u moron-"

JK:"dad. Will u stop cursing pls. Plus i don't care what she calls as long as she is comfortable with calling me buy it."

Y/m:"alright i guess this is enough let's just finish our meal."

(It is high time JeOn JuNgKoOk explains everything to his looovelyyyy wifeyyy🤡)

Anyway somehow the dinner was done with a lot of embarrassed moment and with awkward atmosphere and situation.

After that both of their parents bid bye and went off towards their homes while u both actually just had a peaceful sleep without any care in the world as always.

(Who even will be worried if they are sleeping in JeOn JuNgKoOk's embrace😤)

Almost half of the night Jungkook couldn't sleep at the thought of what had happened in the dinner table. After some struggle he was finally able to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was afternoon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was afternoon. U and Jungkook were done with ur lunch sometimes ago now Jungkook was doing some works in his home office and.....

U were crouching down on the floor with ur knees up to ur chest with ur tongue sticking out totally focusing on something which is actually quite rare.

MR PERFECT'S BABY WIFE [ BTS JEON JUNGKOOK (JK) FF ] (Season 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें