Jungkook licked his lip ring and opened the eyes to see the miracle on Tae's ass.

"Fuck! Baby," Jungkook moaned – his hand shivering on Tae's skin.

"You liked it?" Tae asked blushing so hard that he had grown into a tomato.

Jungkook's eyes watered even though he was super horny.

It was Tae's birthday. He was supposed to give Tae a gift. But Jungkook ended up getting a gift.

JK's

Licking his lips, Jungkook nodded the head and kissed the tattoo which had his initials written on it.

Nuzzling Tae's ass cheek, Jungkook licked on his own name and finally whispered, "Kim Taehyung – I love you."

Tae's eyes popped out as he stopped moving.

"Kookieee – um – I –"

Jungkook put his finger on Tae's lips and shook his head, "You don't have to – I – I can wait."

Suddenly, Jungkook remembered Jay's words. Those were the exact same words she told Yoongi.

"But – remember that ass now belongs only and only to me," Jungkook smirked and tugged on Tae's lower lip.

Tae blushed, "Okay – Mr. JK."

"Now my gift," Tae batted his eyelashes and saw Jungkook slowly take off his boxers.

"What is this? Please – don't flaunt your cock and say that its my gift. I mean I love Jungcock the most but – oh my god – Kookieeee."

Tae screamed the last words and felt his whole body shake.

Jungkook too had a tattoo on his glorious thigh.

Kim Jungkook

Crying, Tae hugged Jungkook and began kissing his face, "I love this so much Kookie – thank you – this is the best gift ever."

Jungkook laughed and pecked Tae's lips.

"Kookie," Tae held Jungkook's face in his hands, "I love you too."

After that both didn't speak and let their eyes do the talking.

Jungkook had climbed on top of Tae and began to eat Tae's face – rubbing their cocks together.

Tae was moaning in the kiss and asking Jungkook to slow down.

But Jungkook wasn't ready to do that yet.

"Koookiee – I will – Koookieee – I will come," Tae moaned as his neck was being attacked brutally by Jungkook leaving marks.

Jungkook sat up ready to take off all their clothes when the lights went on suddenly followed by a loud scream from a woman.

"Kookiiee," Tae instantly grabbed Jungkook's hand and sat up too afraid.

Jungkook hugged Tae in darkness and assured him, "Its okay baby. Trust me. Wait – where's my phone?"

He spotted his phone and put on the flashlight seeing Tae sitting like a cute, scared, little tiger.

Laughing, Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and they heard the loud knocks on the door.

It was Jay and the others.

On the other side, Jay and the others looked horrified as if they saw a ghost.

They all spoke together and finally Hobi yelled at them and explained the whole situation.

"What? Its haunted?" Jungkook laughed while Tae clutched on to Jungkook's shirt.