dirty dreams

Jungkook felt his nose brushing something soft

Jungkook felt his nose brushing something soft. Was it a pillow? No!

This was softer than the pillow. The tip of his nose was buried in it and he had an insane urge to bite it.

Wait!

Opening his eyes, he realized it was someone's ass. Jungkook was sleeping on someone's ass. Not someone's. Taehyung's ass. To be precise Taehyung's bare ass.

He nuzzled the soft skin, kissing it, biting it and realized Tae was squirming. Smiling, Jungkook looked up and saw Tae was naked with his face lips pouting.

Just when Jungkook was about to stick his tongue out to lick it he jumped up.

Fuck!

He was finally awake.

It was just a dream.

Turning around he found Tae sleeping peacefully fully covered in sheets.

Aahhh!

Jungkook checked his pants and he was hard. This was a problem now. He had to address it. He just couldn't keep on ignoring it. But right now, the urgent matter was to give attention to his cock.

Rushing to washroom, Jungkook wanked himself crazily. At first, thinking about some random girls and models. But only when he thought about Tae in those black shorts, his ass cheeks wriggling, Jungkook came all over the bathroom floor panting and huffing.

Fuck you, Kim Taehyung!

He decided to get to the gym early. When he got out Tae was almost on Jungkook's side, his legs all over the pillows.

When he came back, he found his room empty. It was past 10 am. Sunday. Where would Tae go?

Yoongi and Jay were still sleeping.

Jungkook decided to wake them up and found the door wide open.

He was about to knock when he heard giggling sounds coming from inside.

Opening the door, he found Yoongi sleeping on the left side where as Jay and Tae were cuddled up together on the right side.

Jay was talking about her students to Tae as he kept on laughing.

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked angrily not believing how he could just jump in his sister's bed.

"Oh, I was just talking about my crazy students," Jay replied casually and saw Jungkook approaching them.

He looked mad. He had just returned from gym, all sweaty and furious.

"In your bed?" Jungkook glared at Jay thinking she would get scared. But he knew how his sister was.

"So?" Jay asked causally not able to understand her brother.

Jungkook shifted his gaze to Tae, "I don't want this. You and my sister in one bed."