☆Chapter 10 : Dream come true☆

Start from the beginning

Both the sister observe Sebastian but then Scuttle flies towards their feet and say "Something about you both seems different!!"

She says "Don't tell me, it's your hairdo right? Cause you both have been using dinglehopper? No?"

Scuttle titles her head and continues "I can't.... I can't quite figure it out. But I know that if I stand here for long enough...-"

Sebastian cuts Scuttle and says "They got legs, ya idiot!! With an annoyed tone.

Scuttle then turns her head annoyed towards Sebastian and says "You know we've discussed this. I don't like when you call me Idiot!! Why don't you tell me something nice?? 'Hey, Scuttle.Your feathers look good' "

But then suddenly the fisherman, Joshua shoos Scuttle once again and scuttle flies away.

He comes towards the girls and cover them with a brown duvet. "Here you go!! It'll will have to do for now. Ill take you both to the castle. They'll know what to do with both of you" he says looking between the sisters.

He then grabs Sebastian thinking he's a normie crab and puts him in the box.

Both the sisters look at each other and smile widely. They are going to the CASTLE!! To the PRINCES!!!

~~~~

After a while...

Both the sisters are in a cart. They both are sleeping. But eventually Ashley wakes up and squints her eyes in confusion.

She opens the curtain and see many people were around them and then she realized that they were in a cart moving away from the sea.

She smiles with tears and looks back at her sister. Ariel is sleeping peacefully. Ashley caresses her hair and kisses her forehead.

Ashley examines the atmosphere, the nature and the Environment. She just wants to sing and dance.

She starts singing in her mind....

🎶Look at the sun and the sky and the sand and
The sea behind me
Look at me, suddenly I am on land and I'm free
Don't mind me as I
Climb for the first time
Jump for the first time
Trying to stand but this gravity's pulling me down 🎶

They go towards the castle.

Joshua then shouts "Walk on Emile!! Trot on"

They reach the door. And a guy opens the gates for them.
As they go inside Joshua shouts "Trot on?? Get lashana quickly!!"

The man replies by saying "Right-o!!"

Meanwhile Inside the castle...

A woman comes running down the stairs and she is Lashana. She sees Joshua and asks "What is all this?? What on Earth??

"Two girls got tangled in the net" Joshua replies. The workers help the sisters to sit on the bench beside the fireplace.