Chapter 2

Chapter 2

                                                       Elijah~~

" 1! 2! 3! Cheers everyone! Today's our day,! Don't put your glass down."

I shouted my lungs out holding my glass higher up. My eyes were sparkling I could feel that relieve in my conscious mind.

It was a very big event , we won the inter university football tournament. As a captain I threw this glamorous celebration with champagne with my fellow team mates and classmates.

"Cheers!" Whole classed shouted back with me with joy.

I was determined getting high and high as we won the match. At first I thought of giving a big party at the club but then I thought it was university's achievement so why not here! No one in the class rebelled. They didn't have guts , going against Elijah Davies. I was pouring drink and taking every shots untill my lungs feel surreal. Every sip I took , brought me the undeniable pleasure. You know alcohol was a thing that could puzzle out every riddle messing up with your mind. Alcohol is tonic just like medicine. I kept pouring my glass. I wanted to sink down with every taste.

"Man you got some guts, drinking alcohol in the middle of class hour." Matt made grin , taking sip from his glass.

I smirked at him gulping my liquor. There was a devilish joy circulating through my veins. Elijah Davies, who had that dynamism tinker. I made my own rule. I took another sip from my glass. My throat caressed at touch of liquid going down. I felt tremendous triumph.

"Hey dude ! Congratulations." A classmate came to me grabbing a bottle of beer.
"Thanks man." I told him shaking my hand with him.
"No man , thanks to you for an awesome drinking party." He exclaimed with delight saying me that.
" No worries ! Make yourself drown in the alcohol." I told him while pouring my third glass.

My teammates came and sat bedside me. We laughed and giggled all the time drinking our shots. We had a very tough match but we won. I twisted my thumb ring gently as I felt relieved. We talked about the match , how we own. What was our next target.

I glanced at the entire classroom. Everyone was drinking, whose who weren't left the room without saying a word. That's kind of power Elijah Davies held. I smiled looking at my impact on every single soul. Money , power, strength! Three rules of my life. I was loaded with money , as a result I had power. I was possessed with my mightyness. I leaned back at the chair.

"Dude it's a class hour. We should stop now. What if some trouble occurs ?" One of my friends asked me. He had a worried look in his eyes. I glanced at the door. There was no teacher, I was quite sure no teacher would go and complain about me. They knew me , my power and my rebel.

"Chill, nothing will happen. Have fun." I poured his glass again.

People were getting drunk but I wasn't. I had a great control over alcohol. I saw the time , we were drinking for an hour.

"Elijah, principal summoned you at his office." Someone whispered at my ear.

I glanced at him and raised my eyebrows. Why would that old geezer called for me. I asked him, he shook his head, he didn't know. I was quite annoyed. I didn't want to leave the classroom , mostly my drinks but yeah I had to. Otherwise that old geezer would nag to my dad. I had no intentions of encoutering him and getting into trouble. He would try to control me again, like he always did. But I felt a quick knot in my chest. What caused him , seeking me. I turned down my glass and stood up.

"Where are you going, bro?" Matt grabbed my jacket's sleeves giving a skeptical look.
"I remembered something, I'll be back. You guys carry on." I told him with an assurance.