unveiled

[ Now the officer Subbu is curious about everything going on . He wants to reveal the mystery but he is unknown what it is ..... ]
Subbu started to investigate this tragedy as he got a tip about an young teen boy seen arround the spots .
Subbu knows something is linked between both .........
Now he placed survillance arround places , in jungle ...
And now he have to wait for something to get captured in the CCTV .
And the next day happened what he wanted to .....
CCTV captured something interesting same as the tip from locals ... Young teen boy but with a bag on the back of him
The question was - - - - - - - - - - 
who was he ? But what was he carrying ?
And the truth of bag got revealed the next moment when Subbu came to know about one more missing report still a 5 year old kid .
Now he started to go arround the locality to get information about the boy ...
And he got something he wanted to a shopkeeper recognised him and told Subbu that he was already died a year ago  .......
Subbu was shocked that person was captured in cctv , villagers seen him then how can he died year ago .
Subbu became more curious
He started to interrogate shopkeeper, shopkeeper gave him an address of that boy's family.
Subbu went there he met everyone at his home like boy's mother, father and a big brother ..... He told them about that incidents but the family was not believing Subbu as they have the post mortem, suicide note and etc
Which declared that he is no more
But family was probably hiding something as they are not allowing Subbu to go in that boy's room but as he was a officer at last he entered the room . At last we get to know the name of boy which was " Arun "
Written with blood on walls
Now his family was tensed and opened up everything about him they told that before dying he was practising many rituals, being kept in his room for weeks without food , water etc . His family was not courageous to interfare as he was used to threaten them . Still they use to act normal with him but one day he called everyone on the dinner table in a dark , ghostly attire . He was facing down and said to everyone in a demonic tone " will you all support me ? " They all said in a fear "  for what " whether replying it he was repeating the same phrase and got fainted his family took him into his bed and closed the door and called the doctor but before doctors arrived the door started to knocked from inside his room everyone was shocked cause he was fainted but who was knocking the door then ... 
At last the door broked and blood was all over in the room is he blasted but how is it possible ?
Then his brother noticed a paper on the side table in the short  letter there was written with blood that -
"He want me , my soul , my sacrifice . he is the one who can kill me . I don't wanted to be what I am but my past which is kept secret in my unexpressed thoughts , which was  unbearable pain for me . Now I am superior from that . I am the one who will be superior, I will be the one who will be worshipped. I can be killed by only one person who is me . Never dare to find me and if unfortunately you all found me then be ready to regret . I am going to somewhere which will be situated in Nowhere "
Subbu now knows everything now he knows where to go , what to find . But how massive it will be ?
[ With one more unending question let's end one more part ......